LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. OAKLAND RAIDERS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
alex smith sucks and has no talent. Throw nate davis in the game and see what hes got at a proffessional level. What other choice do we have if we lose this game. you and i both know that we are going to be too scared to draft a QB in the draft and avoid another bust. Alex throws one more pick im gona break someones freakin neck!!!!!!!! Stop throwing picks alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is going to turn into a game of who screws up more. IF we can stop with the boneheaded mistakes and turnovers, we can easily control the raiders...
Go 49ers!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
We will not only win this game, but we will go on a two-game win streak. And everyone in NT will be hi-fiving and being buddies like there was never a 5 game losing streak. The Alex Smith bandwagon will be full once again, the media will once again turn up the hype on San Francisco, we'll be singing the tunes of NFC West Champs again.....and the only players left to blame will still be Chilo Rachal

and this should be the team to help us turn it around.
it's a clash of two teams that lose games by beating themselves. so, if we allow the raiders to beat themselves more than we beat ourselves, then we'll win....

panthers; another team that beats itself. we'll just play it like the raider game.

then, "london bridges falling down..." i guess, since it's out of the US, maybe our luck will be better
Originally posted by seeking6th:
We will not only win this game, but we will go on a two-game win streak. And everyone in NT will be hi-fiving and being buddies like there was never a 5 game losing streak. The Alex Smith bandwagon will be full once again, the media will once again turn up the hype on San Francisco, we'll be singing the tunes of NFC West Champs again.....and the only players left to blame will still be Chilo Rachal

it's a clash of two teams that lose games by beating themselves. so, if we allow the raiders to beat themselves more than we beat ourselves, then we'll win....

panthers; another team that beats itself. we'll just play it like the raider game.

then, "london bridges falling down..." i guess, since it's out of the US, maybe our luck will be better

At least crowd noise shouldn't be a problem.
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
Originally posted by jvangeystel:
OMG This is so reminding me of all these years i've been a lone niners fan dealing with all these Raiders fans running their mouths. Last year we had a decent season now ALL OF A SUDDEN there is a butch of niners fans. It makes me soooo mad to hear all this negativity about a good Niners team from people who are SUPPOSED to be fans. A fan would never where a paper bag that's a coward and unloyal, unworthy coward. The niners have a GREAT team and a pretty decent qb in Smith. He's not great but he's going to get better and if we did drop him it's going to take a whole season to tighten up the offense again and maybe we don't go to the playoffs or win the division this year. It WILL get better and Smith WILL get better next year we WILL be GREAT! I say Niners fans STAND UP and be proud of the team you say your a fan of. ALWAYS be optimistic when it's your team playing, that's a real fan imo.

Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by seeking6th:

At least crowd noise shouldn't be a problem.

i think they have more niner fans over seas because the 80s/90s are still with them
i just wanna see a win, i'm tired of this get some points on the first drive then get none until late in the 4th, its like the 2nd and 3rd quarters dont matter
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
I think Oakland's most effective weapon on offense is Zach Miller. He's getting a lot of balls thrown his way because Oakland's receivers suck and he's taking full advantage of it.

He's 3rd amongst TE's in receptions with 28 and has 3 TD's. More than anything he's Campbell's and Gradkowski's go to receiver on 3rd downs. We are one of the worst teams stopping opposing teams on 3rd down. Spikes, Bowman and the nickel corner (probably T.Brown) will have their hands full covering him.

I say put Clements in at the Nickel and let him cover Miller on 3rd down. That was the plan in the offseason right?

I really think they should put Lawson on him and bracket him with a safety or another LB if he starts abusing Lawson. But Manny has been pretty decent in coverage so I think he can handle Miller for the most part.
Originally posted by jvangeystel:
OMG This is so reminding me of all these years i've been a lone niners fan dealing with all these Raiders fans running their mouths. Last year we had a decent season now ALL OF A SUDDEN there is a butch of niners fans. It makes me soooo mad to hear all this negativity about a good Niners team from people who are SUPPOSED to be fans. A fan would never where a paper bag that's a coward and unloyal, unworthy coward. The niners have a GREAT team and a pretty decent qb in Smith. He's not great but he's going to get better and if we did drop him it's going to take a whole season to tighten up the offense again and maybe we don't go to the playoffs or win the division this year. It WILL get better and Smith WILL get better next year we WILL be GREAT! I say Niners fans STAND UP and be proud of the team you say your a fan of. ALWAYS be optimistic when it's your team playing, that's a real fan imo.

That's what I'm talkin about!

Go Niners!!

I want so desperately to believe that our players will get up for this game and quit making those damn stupid mistakes. I want to also believe that Singletary is feeling some heat and might finally stay out of the offense with his overly simplistic and conservative approach. I want to finally see us being aggressive from the beginning of the game , not just because we are desperately trying to claw our ways back into another game at the end. This absolutely needs to be our first win.

GO NINER'S
We have been trying to be a run first offense with pass first talent. We have a young O-line not making any holes for one of the best RB's in the league. Why not start with the spread? Alex is much better coming out of the shotgun, we have a deep threat in Ginn who opens things up for crabs who can open things up for VD. We can do so much more damage if we pass first and stretch the field. Teams beat us because they are able to be more than just 1 dimensional. We run, run, run, run thinking were just gonna start getting yards but it never happens and we don't adjust till 8mins in the 4th quarter, one dimensional. Screens don't work cause our line sucks and teams already have 8 in the box waiting for a run. Why not come out and let the passing game open up the running game? We have the tools, we are just using them too late.

Oh yah, bench Chilo.

Go Niners!

[ Edited by 49ersNoKaOi on Oct 13, 2010 at 05:09:05 ]
Originally posted by SJniner7:
This is going to turn into a game of who screws up more. IF we can stop with the boneheaded mistakes and turnovers, we can easily control the raiders...

perfect
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
JUST WIN.
Share 49ersWebzone