LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

Mt hood times' Torrance peoples defends mike singletary

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Sometimes the process of finding something takes time. There are 3 rookie starters and the rest of the class are and will continue to be big contributers. This is a young football team. singletary wants to run the ball at will and i love this philosophy, but he knows and has said that you have to have balance. I agree with steve young. we need to press the ball down the field more often and hopefully we open it up a bit and play to alex smiths strengths. hes the best option we have at the qb postition for the time being.

sodom and gomorrah dixon and gora...........
andy lee, kick it mora.............
gary plummer, callin the scora...........
champaign stain on my niner tee, nfc west guarantee..........
52 playing downhill. jerry jones host our party flip the bill.............

I agree with gary plummer. michael lewis quit on his teammates!!! maybe that fatass reid will take you back you piece of crap.
Originally posted by boast:
i don't get it. what's going on here?

oh! hey, look...Stoya.

I heard you can get a russian mail order bride for like $700 bucks now
we're 0-4 so we're critical of Sing, if we were 3-1 then we would all be supporters. Agreed. You win you get respect, you loose, you don't. I don't get the problem? All these people are saying Alex sucks because he has a crappy passer rating and throws a lot of INTs, but if he had a good passer rating and threw a lot of TDs instead, they would like him....hmmm....sounds about right to me.

Sing is....

constantly unprepared
often emotionally unstable
unaware of the decisions he is going to announce in the near future
stuck in an ancient world of football that has long passed
stubborn
completely unaware of the QB position, how to develop or fill it
a poor poor poor game manager
a talker. He says "show me" but all he does is talk
not an X's and O's guy. Isn't that like a mechanic not being a "car" guy?
Huh?
Ball placement and Ball protection is what's killing us. Coach has made a few mistakes but he corrected them by firing jimmy raye and canning Lewis. He's putting our guys in position to do well but our guys keep choking it away.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Ball placement and Ball protection is what's killing us. Coach has made a few mistakes but he corrected them by firing jimmy raye and canning Lewis. He's putting our guys in position to do well but our guys keep choking it away.

He didn't can Lewis. Lewis left, what he--along with several others--felt was a dysfunctional, poorly run team. Sing is out of his mind, over his head, and has absolutely no idea what he's doing. He simply does not understand the game from a perspective that a HC should. I give him till season's end, then he's gone
all this blah blah blah its not the coaches fault whining is just bulls**t. good coaches see things wrong with their team and make changes. singletary is just trying to ride everything out and hopefully it changes itself. the man doesnt know coaching and its as simple as that. he's a good motivator and thats about it. but tell me thins, how many weeks in a row as a player would u actually get fired up by one of those speeches? every week theres an emotional singletary speech and they lose, how many times as players do you think this would work on you? i forgot who said it but someone on tv said u hear the coach give one of these speeches twice, maybe three times a year at the most. once that factor of singletary's skill set wears off what else is he good at? game management? no. decision making? no. offense? hell no. defense? maybe a little input with the linebackers but thats manusky's job to mold the defense. i dont see any skills besides motivation that this dude is good at. he talks a big game like nolan did but i dont see the results.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I'm glad you believe in this man. However, he has no idea what he is doing out there, and is clearly unprepared to be an NFL head coach.

I think I need to be all-knowing to understand the title.

Sing = lost
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I'm glad you believe in this man. However, he has no idea what he is doing out there, and is clearly unprepared to be an NFL head coach.

I think I need to be all-knowing to understand the title.

Sing = lost

Lost = Sing

Originally posted by ALL-KNOWING:
As the clock was ticking down in KC after an discouraging loss, i said to myself ...its sad that Singletary has to answer all these questions,and is taking so much of the brunt of it. I know it comes with the territory of being the head coach. but it was clear to me that jimmy ray had to go... and he did,

The head coach isnt the one coughing up the football time after time at the most inopportune times...its the players, we hold onto the football and sustain drives/score on a few possessions here and there, were 3-1 and your all kissing mike singletarys ass. Ultimately alex smith holds the biggest keys to our success or failure ( I feel he has been efficient enough, can he just be mistake free when it matters!)

I, as well as mike know that the light is gonna go on soon , and when it does tonight against that portly andy reid and the philadelphia eagles, we are gonna ride the momentum to an nfc west title and all of u snot nosed, peach fuzz on the balls havin teenagers who want to pin it all on the head coach because u dont have a clue can just excuse yourself from the rest of the season because you dont deserve it......period!

I always have and continue to believe in this man and the job he is doing, despite all of the kneejerk naysayers.

It is simple win or your gone . And as for Sing he simply can not game plan.

[ Edited by xx49erfanxx on Oct 10, 2010 at 15:56:14 ]
Share 49ersWebzone