There are 217 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

will james/tarrel brown

To me tarrel brown has tooken a very critical nose dive, he showed scary potential at one point but to be honest he is in the same boat as Giants cb aaron ross....there good play has declined in a form that is beyond belief...Do you think will james "CAN" perform better then tarrel brown sunday night???? I mean james is pure garbage also but i feel at this point he is better then brown what do you guys think? I think browns confidence has been crippled and that is part of the reason of his poor play
coffee is decaffed (got busted with gun)
Originally posted by whowantwhat:
To me tarrel brown has tooken a very critical nose dive, he showed scary potential at one point but to be honest he is in the same boat as Giants cb aaron ross....there good play has declined in a form that is beyond belief...Do you think will james "CAN" perform better then tarrel brown sunday night???? I mean james is pure garbage also but i feel at this point he is better then brown what do you guys think? I think browns confidence has been crippled and that is part of the reason of his poor play

i usually dont like to crack on spelling but tooken? come on bro theres no way you think thats an actual word
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by whowantwhat:

i usually dont like to crack on spelling but tooken? come on bro theres no way you think thats an actual word

I didn't notice that at first read.

Anyways to answer the post...yes Brown looks like s**t. I think I've seen him make 1 decent play this season and get burnt several times. Will James was great, albeit 5-6 years ago, and probably would be better than Brown as our nickel back. But Singletary is our coach, so you will probably see Clements and Brown be our starting CB's soon.
Why would they keep Will James for so long ?

He could of been released after reaching some kind of settlement.

I personaly did not like the signing but it has lingered in my mind that maybe this guy does have alot to offer and thats why they have been patiently awaiting his return
he was a starter for a reason
James may have lost a step or two but he has good awareness on d. I have been waiting to see what he can do and wouldnt mind seeing him come in and alternate with brown. Let's give Adams a go as well. What have we got to lose anyway these guys are a bunch of question marks right now anyway.
Originally posted by 49rz4Life:
James may have lost a step or two but he has good awareness on d. I have been waiting to see what he can do and wouldnt mind seeing him come in and alternate with brown. Let's give Adams a go as well. What have we got to lose anyway these guys are a bunch of question marks right now anyway.

dont know if he lost a step started in 04 and 09- better in 09.
Neither...play Adams!

Brown couldn't guard Arnaz Battle
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Neither...play Adams!

Maybe that's the problem? Our corners aren't progressing because the 'competition' in practice sucks.

Neither...play Adams!

I'd like to see Adams hit the field at some point also, just don't know if the time is right but how much worse could he be than Brown.
Originally posted by jones49:
Neither...play Adams!

I'd like to see Adams hit the field at some point also, just don't know if the time is right but how much worse could he be than Brown.

Agree get Adams on the field!
Originally posted by tohara3:
Neither...play Adams!

+1
nobody cares
Originally posted by tohara3:
Neither...play Adams!

Can't hurt at this point.