There are 272 users in the forums

If We Lose to Philly, How Serious will the Niner Brass Consider Canning Sing?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

If We Lose to Philly, How Serious will the Niner Brass Consider Canning Sing?

Im at a crossroads right now. Part of me wants the team to win another wants it to get crushed. What this team does not need is more dillusional fans, media and management. The bottom line is dingleberry sucks as a coach and smith as a qb. It they start winning then they will be considered the saviors of the season. Its all about consistancy which will never happen with these 2 nutcases. We dont need mike nolan 2
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
If we keep losing and I can see them start to whisper about a replacement, but not until the season is over. Gruden?
I think we have a very good chance of winning the next 2 home games. If we lose both and are 0-6 and can't be the Raiders I say he's done.
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Same old excuses, I'll bet. Oline, receivers cant catch, Alex will become a probowler eventually....

SingEXCUSES...Registered Trademark...
No. We have excellent value in the front office. Discount coach and ZERO GM keeps expenses down.

Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:

Pretty bad photoshop. His head is massive there.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
I'm sure they've already begun compiling a list of candidates.

Yeah, but let us pray that it is a list of strong GM's who will be able to take over the front office and THEN the GM will hire a coach.
I think we have to face it, Jed is no Eddie.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

thats not a photoshop thats an MS Paint

• jrg
  • Veteran
If we lose this game say...24-21....Sing will have ONE MORE WEEK to get a win IMO...if we lose like 49-17...Sing is gone.

Thats just my opinion.
Originally posted by titan:
At home, No Vick, No starting RB, No Asante Samuel and a Kolb coming off an injury! We better not lose.

Agree gthis game is as tailor made for a win as possible if we don't win Sing should definately catch hell from management.
  • dj43
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Firing him midseason isn't going to accomplish anything. Unlike with Nolan, we don't have a lackey under Singletary worth giving a tryout. If we get rid of him, it'll be in the offseason.

Mike Solari has been an OC, IIRC. He might take over if Sing were fired during the season. I can't see that happening.

I also do not see Gruden coming here at the present time. He is making a boatload of money with ESPN. He doesn't need the money and he is getting a lot of face time without the long arduous hours of an HC.

Also, this franchise is a mess. It needs a qualified GM with a sound football background and a supporting structure built around him. Gruden is a smart guy. I just don't see him coming here unless the football side of operations is fixed.
Sing will survive Alex will get canned if this happens by Jed himself at this point Sing would be hiding under a desk.
We could be 0-10 and he wont be canned this year, but with a loss Sunday I think they would quietly look for a new HC for next year
Share 49ersWebzone