There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ESPN NFL experts

Originally posted by mickey49:
People really need to stop calling Alex "Captain Checkdown".......it's "Officer Overthrow".

More like Master Overthrowing Checkdowns.
Originally posted by niners9:
how do u guys call yourself niner fans? yes we are 0-4, but we can win this game.

It's easy, you just say....IM A NINER FAN!!! Damn right I will talk s**t on my team. Been a niner fan all my life and I have spent a lot money and my time supporting the niners. So have a lot of other niner fans and for the last 8 years we get this s**t.
Originally posted by GhostOfKezar:
Originally posted by niners9:
how do u guys call yourself niner fans? yes we are 0-4, but we can win this game.

It's easy, you just say....IM A NINER FAN!!! Damn right I will talk s**t on my team. Been a niner fan all my life and I have spent a lot money and my time supporting the niners. So have a lot of other niner fans and for the last 8 years we get this s**t.

i said this because sometimes i read post on here and think that we were rooting for the lions. i understand everyones frustration, i feel the same way. but being negative all the time is just annoying. we cant be good all the time
  • hb123
  • Veteran
do u guys ever get that gut feeling where u just feel something's gonna happen? its not often or common but when it happens it doesnt fail.. like last week i just felt niners were gonna loose even when clements caught the pick. then he fumbled like i wasnt surprised.. i just knew it. it was destiny.. im a mofukin fortune feeler, i foresee niners winning this weekend. i felt that way as soon as the atl game was over...

its just me, no one will feel me on this.. but put it in the books we get our first dub sunday night..

im more concerned about the rest of the division loosing

9ers got sunday night..
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by SBinMT:
It's puzzling to think about why the so-called experts are favoring the Niners this week. The Eagles are a better team - hands down - and have owned SF for years.

Not very puzzling at all... Eagles didn't look too sexy at the beginning of the season with Kolb.

And we have looked good? Forget about getting our asses kicked to the likes of Seattle and Kanas City?

We haven't looked good either, but they will be missing some key guys and we are getting some key guys back. I'm cautiously optimistic.
I kind of like "Alex Almighty"