There are 230 users in the forums

ESPN NFL experts

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We could win this game?
Have ya seen the offense?
Have ya seen the pass D?
Have ya seen the lack of football knowledge on the sidelines?
Shall I go on?
The good news? We play much better at home!
Niners 17, Eagles 24.
Originally posted by cNiner:
Originally posted by niners9:
9 out of 10 pick the niners to win sunday night. i know that doesn't mean we will win, but at least people still have faith in them. GO NINERS

Dont worry , we are going to lose ! they have a good team with good players that they use not like our team run up the middle and then try to throw 2 yards to rb !

they have an offincive HC not D minded that we lose @ the End !

You make me sick!
GO NINERS!!!!!!!
Originally posted by rawdel:
Eagles have owned us for years. But with McNabb gone and Vick and McCoy out, we do have a chance.

asante samuel is out too
Eagles have owned us for years. But with McNabb gone and Vick and McCoy out, we do have a chance.

asante samuel is out too

McCoy is listed as a full go for Sunday.
Originally posted by backontop:

asante samuel is out too

eh, no worries.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
It's amazing how bi-polar fans can be.

Have some faith in your team. Negativity helps nothing and no one.

my thoughts exactly....all of these negative Nancy's are driving me f'n crazy. Negativity only causes more negative results...i.e. the law of attraction.
9 out of 10 pick the niners to win sunday night. i know that doesn't mean we will win, but at least people still have faith in them. GO NINERS

Dont worry , we are going to lose ! they have a good team with good players that they use not like our team run up the middle and then try to throw 2 yards to rb !

We've been moving the ball. How many redzone turnovers did we have or f**k ups in the redzone or in FG range? We had 3 last week and probably 7 or 8 on the year. We're moving the ball.

Fumbles and INTs are killing us.
Originally posted by defenderDX:

asante samuel is out too

eh, no worries.

that is what I have said about a lot of RB's this year, yet we failed to stop any of them.

asante samuel is out too

eh, no worries.

that is what I have said about a lot of RB's this year, yet we failed to stop any of them.

k

asante samuel is out too

eh, no worries.

k

our defense is overrated.

asante samuel is out too

how do you think those ribs will feel after Pat hits him like he hit Reggie. we will just need to defend the pass after he takes a couple blows. I feel we got a real chance here but it mostly has to do with there injuries than our ability.

but I hold out hope for a turn around. get this one win and we could maybe turn it around. if we beat Philly we could possibly win the next 7 with road wins against arizona and carolina and a London game.

after that there are 5 games. most of them are difficult. but i think we could take maybe 2 and finish 9-7...good enough to win the division hopefully.

but....

if we lose against philly.....i think we are done.
Originally posted by brucesf49:

asante samuel is out too

how do you think those ribs will feel after Pat hits him like he hit Reggie. we will just need to defend the pass after he takes a couple blows. I feel we got a real chance here but it mostly has to do with there injuries than our ability.

but I hold out hope for a turn around. get this one win and we could maybe turn it around. if we beat Philly we could possibly win the next 7 with road wins against arizona and carolina and a London game.

after that there are 5 games. most of them are difficult. but i think we could take maybe 2 and finish 9-7...good enough to win the division hopefully.

but....

if we lose against philly.....i think we are done.

He will feel just fine. They will pump him full of pain killers before the game and at half time.
offincive

how on earth did you make it to over 5k posts..
Originally posted by Joecool:

We've been moving the ball. How many redzone turnovers did we have or f**k ups in the redzone or in FG range? We had 3 last week and probably 7 or 8 on the year. We're moving the ball.

Fumbles and INTs are killing us.

that sounds like some optimism Joe. that is not allowed here. lol.

seriously...if some...just some....of those mistakes are righted then I think we win more than lose.
Share 49ersWebzone