There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ESPN NFL experts

Originally posted by cNiner:
Originally posted by niners9:
9 out of 10 pick the niners to win sunday night. i know that doesn't mean we will win, but at least people still have faith in them. GO NINERS

Dont worry , we are going to lose ! they have a good team with good players that they use not like our team run up the middle and then try to throw 2 yards to rb !

they have an offincive HC not D minded that we lose @ the End !

They definitely win the coaching battle. As long as we can contain Jackson and Maclin, I like our odds though.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Well Inside the NFL is picking the 9ers to win too.
Eagles got the ball ran down there throats all day last week so the niners should be able to do the same then play action off of that. Can they just finally win the turnover battle. And the Eagles center guard combo is very shaky Manusky needs to dial up some a gap blitzes get some pressure on Kolb and wait for him to make mistakes.
I think the only reason why we are saying we have a chance is because 49ers are at home. Put this game on the road...phew tough to win @ Philly.

I think this game should be close. Reason, McNabb didn't do that good against Philly's Defense.
I wonder what Philly fans think
Hopefully we dont make guys like Owen Smidtt, Brent celek, and jaqua parker hosehold names and pro bowl candidates like we seem to always do..
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by digital9er:
I think the only reason why we are saying we have a chance is because 49ers are at home. Put this game on the road...phew tough to win @ Philly.

I think this game should be close. Reason, McNabb didn't do that good against Philly's Defense.

I think it has mostly to do with Kolb starting and Lesean McCoy out with an injury, That's pretty much the offense right there. But we'll see how our offense will handle their #11 D, the key will be to get a running game going, cause they have no problem rushing the passer, 15 sacks to our 6.
Originally posted by FourNine49:
I wonder what Philly fans think

They think if their QB is accurate and doesn't throw picks, they have a chance because their defense will keep them in the game.

I think too this came will be close. I don't expect A. Smith to light it up but I do expect a W.
The Eagles has many broken wings, mainly Vick, should be a sack fest for the Niners D..
Eagles have owned us for years. But with McNabb gone and Vick and McCoy out, we do have a chance.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I think it has mostly to do with Kolb starting and Lesean McCoy out with an injury, That's pretty much the offense right there. But we'll see how our offense will handle their #11 D, the key will be to get a running game going, cause they have no problem rushing the passer, 15 sacks to our 6.

So should we see A. Smith do a lot of Bootlegs and throw down feild? We know one thing with Smith...can't stay in the pocket to find a receiver down feild and he rarely steps up.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

So should we see A. Smith do a lot of Bootlegs and throw down feild? We know one thing with Smith...can't stay in the pocket to find a receiver down feild and he rarely steps up.

That's why I say, if we can get a running game going, we can also utilize the play-action. I feel that Vernon Davis will be the star receiver in this game Sunday.

That's why I say, if we can get a running game going, we can also utilize the play-action. I feel that Vernon Davis will be the star receiver in this game Sunday.

IF VD is more than 15yrds away good luck to see if the QB can get it out there on a regular basis.
aside from week 1

madden simulations have been on the money
Originally posted by lamontb:
Eagles got the ball ran down there throats all day last week so the niners should be able to do the same then play action off of that. Can they just finally win the turnover battle. And the Eagles center guard combo is very shaky Manusky needs to dial up some a gap blitzes get some pressure on Kolb and wait for him to make mistakes.

that would require a gampeplan, we don't do that here!