LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

ESPN NFL experts

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We SHOULD win this game.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
We SHOULD win this game.

yes we should but the question are we going too cuz we seem to find a way to lose every game this season !

thanks to

Sing
Alex
Clements
fumbles
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
alex smith can't handle a blitz and that's what the eagles do. looks like sunday night will be the battle of the checkdown qb's.

But Alex is a way beter checkdown QB than kolb!!!
While I will be praying and cheering for a win, I am sure we will find new ways to lose. We have yet to give up huge plays on ST. Our defense plays soft, and our pass rush is inconsistent. We are also probably lacking on the 12th man, since we are 0-4 and everyone is selling their tix very likely to Eagles fans...

For some reason, the Eagles are always very hard for us. Other teams have their number, but for some reason, they have ours...
Our corners will make Kolb look all pro. They can't run with Maclin and Jackson.
Originally posted by SJniner7:
While I will be praying and cheering for a win, I am sure we will find new ways to lose. We have yet to give up huge plays on ST. Our defense plays soft, and our pass rush is inconsistent. We are also probably lacking on the 12th man, since we are 0-4 and everyone is selling their tix very likely to Eagles fans...

For some reason, the Eagles are always very hard for us. Other teams have their number, but for some reason, they have ours...

It's not just that they play us well, they have a top 10 D and we have one of the worst scoring O's in the NFL. To make it worse, they are top 5 in interceptions and Alex is tied for the worst in throwing picks this year...
Well, overall we play a lot better at home, Vick and McCoy are out, and Mike Johnson has proven to be better than Raye in ONE game and I have faith he'll improve even more this Sunday.

I like our chances and I'm not afraid to say it. Some of you guys just expect the worse so you're not let down if we lose. SUCK IT UP and have faith in your team. If they win, they win, if the lose, they lose. Have control over your emotions in either case.
Who knows what the Niners are going to be this week.

Will the run game work? Will they attack down feild? Will the defense create turnovers?

All these answers and more at 11 after SNF.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by niners9:
how do u guys call yourself niner fans? yes we are 0-4, but we can win this game.

some of us are just trying to be realistic?

well we have a realistic chance of wining
Originally posted by sdninerfan:
Our corners will make Kolb look all pro. They can't run with Maclin and Jackson.

We have a knack for making mediocre QBs look all pro and doing a good job against most all pro QBs. Kind of weird.

how do u guys call yourself niner fans? yes we are 0-4, but we can win this game.

Good then there's no need to question our niner fanism. No one's questioning your opinion, so no need to question others.

[ Edited by defenderDX on Oct 8, 2010 at 09:17:10 ]
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Im guessing 9 out of 10 of their experts havent seen us play

Good then there's no need to question our niner fanism. No one's questioning your opinion, so no need to question others.

Like Brian Jennings said on KNBR, "Don't be afraid to root for this team."

Originally posted by ninertico:

Like Brian Jennings said on KNBR, "Don't be afraid to root for this team."

lulz
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Im guessing 9 out of 10 of their experts havent seen us play

I bet most saw the Monday Night game against the Saints, so that is what they are basing their opinion on, not the KC and Seattle games.
Share 49ersWebzone