There are 123 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ESPN NFL experts

9 out of 10 pick the niners to win sunday night. i know that doesn't mean we will win, but at least people still have faith in them. GO NINERS
It is more a reflection on how they feel about the Eagles than having faith in the 49ers.
Originally posted by boriken_9er:
It is more a reflection on how they feel about the Eagles than having faith in the 49ers.

they have enough faith to pick them
Originally posted by niners9:
9 out of 10 pick the niners to win sunday night. i know that doesn't mean we will win, but at least people still have faith in them. GO NINERS

Dont worry , we are going to lose ! they have a good team with good players that they use not like our team run up the middle and then try to throw 2 yards to rb !

they have an offincive HC not D minded that we lose @ the End !
Picked to win again by default. Just like everyone picked the 49ers to win the West because Warner retired. And we all see how that one is turning out. If Vick is healthy, they all pick the Eagles. Even that doesn't mean anything. I'm sure Nolantary and his staff will find a way to f*ck this one up too.
Originally posted by cNiner:

Dont worry , we are going to lose ! they have a good team with good players that they use not like our team run up the middle and then try to throw 2 yards to rb !

they have an offincive HC not D minded that we lose @ the End !

f we find another way to lose last minute I will destroy philadelphia with poo
how do u guys call yourself niner fans? yes we are 0-4, but we can win this game.
alex smith can't handle a blitz and that's what the eagles do. looks like sunday night will be the battle of the checkdown qb's.
It's amazing how bi-polar fans can be.

Have some faith in your team. Negativity helps nothing and no one.
Originally posted by boriken_9er:

they have enough faith to pick them

no boriken_9er is actually right.
how do u guys call yourself niner fans? yes we are 0-4, but we can win this game.

some of us are just trying to be realistic?
Originally posted by defenderDX:

I think also we dont want to get our hopes up. We have no idea who is going to show up sunday, the team that played the saints, or the team that has played every other game....

I think we have the ability to win, but I we'll have to see how things go. I hope for a win, but i'm prepared for us to get a beatdown as well...

it's like, expect the worst, hope for the best!!
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
Originally posted by defenderDX:

I think also we dont want to get our hopes up. We have no idea who is going to show up sunday, the team that played the saints, or the team that has played every other game....

I think we have the ability to win, but I we'll have to see how things go. I hope for a win, but i'm prepared for us to get a beatdown as well...

it's like, expect the worst, hope for the best!!

I agree... I'm really f**king sick and tired of going into a game excited with my hopes up only to either be blown out or horribly let down at the last second... Our team is the definition of inconsistent. Although we DIDN'T play TOO bad at Atlanta compared to how we played on our other road games.
The experts know that this is a game the Niners should win. If the Niners can finish thier drives and stop the turnovers they most certainly will win............... They have too much talent to keep losing.....

I believe they will win.....
Go Niners!!!
God I hope there right; cause, I strongly disagree with their assessment... Our ST and D better show up and score us some points!