LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 350 users in the forums

10 keys to victory on 10.10.10

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by digital9er:
Originally posted by fly15:
Bench Alex

You do that and there goes are chances of getting LUCK, LOCKER, MCELROY, MALLET, or STANZI

funny. i like how you play on how Alex would have to lose close every game of the season to draft top qb.

funny guy.

It drives me crazy when people hope to lose.
Originally posted by malcolmx:
Originally posted by brucesf49:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
10. Throw the ball down the field
9. Don't give up the big play to the eagles wrs
8. Stop the screen pass
7. Continue to get the ball to play makers
6. Pass to set up the run
5. Offensive line play like the last home game
4. Play field position, special teams turn FP on returns
3. Get Westbrook and Ginn involved. Westrbook has extra motivation this game.
2. Do not turn the ball over
1. Let the QB manage the game, mistake free!

Its all setting up for our first win on 10/10/10!!

feel free to make your own list.

10-10-10....hmmmm...lets see...

10+10+10=30

49ers....hmmmm

49-30=19

19, lets see.....Super Bowl XIX(19)

Superbowl 19 is the Niners 1st Superbowl

10-10-10 is the Niners first win of a 6th Superbowl winning season

You have to much free time.

funny thing is I came up with that in a couple of minutes only. but yeah....some bordom was needed.....and sarcasm of course.
Keys to beating the Eagles go as follows. Have strong Deffensive Backfield commit no errors. And special teams needs to be on point when it is there time. The 9ers can beat the eagles but personally that is where they will mess up in my opinion.
Bench Alex

You do that and there goes are chances of getting LUCK, LOCKER, MCELROY, MALLET, or STANZI

funny. i like how you play on how Alex would have to lose close every game of the season to draft top qb.

funny guy.

Its because 95% of 49er fans lack football knowledge. Very embarrassing fanbase.
Bench Alex

funny guy.

HAHA duno what else to say with A. Smith as our QB. C'mon man how long have we 49er fans been waiting on this guy to BUST out of this FUNK. NO its not all on A. Smith BUT who do you look at first with a lost?

Fans and the MEDIA point to one guy....the QB.
Originally posted by malcolmx:
Bench Alex

funny guy.

Its because 95% of 49er fans lack football knowledge. Very embarrassing fanbase.

Sooo your among the %5 now? Please enlighten me with A. Smith stats. Threw INTs every game so far this season.

Please tell me if we've gotten close to a Playoff game with this QB.

HOMER: OH...new OC...every year...O-Line can't block....receivers not open....SING doesn't know how to run a game...we don't know if we wanna be a running team or a passing team.
Bench Alex

funny guy.

HAHA duno what else to say with A. Smith as our QB. C'mon man how long have we 49er fans been waiting on this guy to BUST out of this FUNK. NO its not all on A. Smith BUT who do you look at first with a lost?

I am not defending Smith man. I recently just abandoned the Smith ship or whatever its called. I have given up dude. I do believe he was ruined by years of incompetence but I now just believe it is irreversable and that it is time to go another direction. With that said....I dont believe there is much else to do with the QB position. Best bet for me would be to play Davis. I never supported him but at least more upside than Carr and T. Smith not ready.

That said. I will never hope for our team to lose. Play as hard as you can for the best possible result you can get. I refuse to say give up. I think that they should go out and play as hard as you can no matter if you are 0-15. Trade up in the draft if needed.

[ Edited by brucesf49 on Oct 8, 2010 at 00:54:26 ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Bench Alex

funny guy.

Very true, and the flip-side, the QB's are the first to hold the Lombradi trophy when its won. They get the credit when they win, so they get looked at first when they lose. That's just the world of football.
Bench Alex

funny guy.

I am not defending Smith man. I am a recently just abandoned the Smith ship or whatever its called. I have given up dude. I do believe he was ruined by years of incompetence but I now just believe it is irreversable and that it is time to go another direction. With that said....I dont believe there is much else to do with the QB position. Best bet for me would be to play Davis. I never supported him but at least more upside than Carr and T. Smith not ready.

That said. I will never hope for our team to lose. Play as hard as you can for the best possible result you can get. I refuse to say give up. I think that they should go out and play as hard as you can no matter if you are 0-15. Trade up in the draft if needed.

Nuff said...I'm not saying die either...I want 49ers to play smash mouth football as promised by SING. Kind of hard to hope for a win when the 49ers find ways to lose.

[ Edited by digital9er on Oct 8, 2010 at 00:59:19 ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Bench Alex

funny guy.

I am not defending Smith man. I recently just abandoned the Smith ship or whatever its called. I have given up dude. I do believe he was ruined by years of incompetence but I now just believe it is irreversable and that it is time to go another direction. With that said....I dont believe there is much else to do with the QB position. Best bet for me would be to play Davis. I never supported him but at least more upside than Carr and T. Smith not ready.

I think humor played a little part in his post, hence the smiley face. No real need to get all worked up about.

10 letters

JUST WIN NOW!!!!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Bench Alex

funny guy.

I think humor played a little part in his post, hence the smiley face. No real need to get all worked up about.

if so....my bad. just remember how people got before. i remember fans hoping we lose so we get #1 draft. thats not funny. thats just sad ya know.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
10. Throw the ball down the field
9. Don't give up the big play to the eagles wrs
8. Stop the screen pass
7. Continue to get the ball to play makers
6. Pass to set up the run
5. Offensive line play like the last home game
4. Play field position, special teams turn FP on returns
3. Get Westbrook and Ginn involved. Westrbook has extra motivation this game.
2. Do not turn the ball over
1. Let the QB manage the game, mistake free!

Its all setting up for our first win on 10/10/10!!

feel free to make your own list.

Hummm, pretty much everything they do NOT do for the most part. Hey maybe Sing will get a bad cold and have to stay home and the OC can run the thing.. maybe then. But with dirty fingers gettin his digits in everything.. well you know.
Pray..

and by the way. In the draft, we will draft a well rated QB, AND sign a veteran QB to play while the rookie watches.
Originally posted by tondiman:
Pray..

and by the way. In the draft, we will draft a well rated QB, AND sign a veteran QB to play while the rookie watches.

and what are the winning lotto numbers?
Share 49ersWebzone