LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 136 users in the forums

How many Big Plays will we have against the Eagles? (20+ yards)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many Big Plays will we have against the Eagles? (20+ yards)

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I say 5+. We move the ball much better at home. I say we rip off some big chucks this game.

50,000 posts?!?!?! you kidding me?

[ Edited by tondiman on Oct 8, 2010 at 03:01:04 ]
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Hey I said that!
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
2 will be due to penalty
i dont care how many 20 plus plays we have we could have 20 and still lose if we dont score in red zone i care bout points not yards yer yards be good for my fantisy but points be good for my team 9ersssssssssssss for life
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Screen; Smith to Gore = 20 yards.
Dump-off; Smith to Westbrook = 30 yards.
Draw Audible; Frank Gore up the middle = 15 yards.
Slant; Crabtree up the left side for 10 yards.

Oh it's gonna get exciting, Alex Smith is gonna procure his finest dump-offs, screens, and slants of the season. He's savin' all his surprises for the big Sunday night check-down shoot-out of the season!!!

Cant be bigger than the home opener, but not many people want to acknowledge Brees check-downed us too death.
we atleast need to atempt 5+ long passes
Alex is affried to throw it deep , so it's 0 ! cuz by the time the WR goes deep , the Moron chilo will have been beaten and Alex get sacked ! they are going to blitz Alex to death !
Originally posted by redmanc07:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Screen; Smith to Gore = 20 yards.
Dump-off; Smith to Westbrook = 30 yards.
Draw Audible; Frank Gore up the middle = 15 yards.
Slant; Crabtree up the left side for 10 yards.

Oh it's gonna get exciting, Alex Smith is gonna procure his finest dump-offs, screens, and slants of the season. He's savin' all his surprises for the big Sunday night check-down shoot-out of the season!!!

Cant be bigger than the home opener, but not many people want to acknowledge Brees check-downed us too death.

yeah cuz we cant defend the screen pass ! and we had 20 in covrage !
Originally posted by cNiner:
Alex is affried to throw it deep , so it's 0 ! cuz by the time the WR goes deep , the Moron chilo will have been beaten and Alex get sacked ! they are going to blitz Alex to death !

That would play right into the whole "capt check down" and we would win it easily if so
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
How many have we had all season?

Share 49ersWebzone