LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

How many Big Plays will we have against the Eagles? (20+ yards)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many Big Plays will we have against the Eagles? (20+ yards)

I say 5+. We move the ball much better at home. I say we rip off some big chucks this game.
With another week under MJ's guidance, I think we maybe see a couple of deep throws this week. I think our big play will depend on a big Gore run or VD up the seam. But face it our offense isn't very explosive because we are held back by conservatism on the QB play. I'm not trying to turn this into Alex Smith thread, but going on the evidence of the past 4 games, I'm not expecting huge plays unless Gore busts one up the gut. And by busting up the gut, I mean full ejaculation.
Screen; Smith to Gore = 20 yards.
Dump-off; Smith to Westbrook = 30 yards.
Draw Audible; Frank Gore up the middle = 15 yards.
Slant; Crabtree up the left side for 10 yards.

Oh it's gonna get exciting, Alex Smith is gonna procure his finest dump-offs, screens, and slants of the season. He's savin' all his surprises for the big Sunday night check-down shoot-out of the season!!!
I just want to win baby
I think the D will have a strong sack day. The Philly O gave up more sacks than anyone so far this season. Its up to Alex to "Check up" this week. At Home on primetime, He better do something.
  • gage
  • Veteran
I don't really remember what one looks like, but I went with 3.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I say 1 or 2 screen passes can get that many yards.
I'm calling it right now, 8 plays of 20+ yds.

Niners 31
Eagles 17
Gore rips off 4 runs of 20+ yds and Alex throws 4 passes of 20+ yds

Maybe............I hope..............I pray..........

Gore 30yd run Crabs 25yd pass VD 35yd pass

We don't have 20+ yard plays in the playbook. And even if we did we can't execute them.

1, if we're lucky
Originally posted by WestCoast:
1, if we're lucky

We aren't lucky.
3 to davis and 1 to crabtree. 1 frank gore run.. kickoff or punt return for a touchdown AND THEN.................

I woke up.
Share 49ersWebzone