Noticeable change with Alex

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by brucesf49:
I'm bored.

Formally of the Alex bandwagon.

Lets trade Smith for Hill.

I would make that trade in a New York minute.
I remember seeing this too. I was actually glad to see it. It - gave me hope.

But in ALL seriousness. I WAS glad to see him pissed off. He KNEW he made a very dumb mistake which is good. But f**king christ in your 6th year, and NOW you're showing signs of anger at stupid decisions?!?? LOOOOL
After years of the Alex debate, I need to voice my opinion. I too am sick of waiting for
Alex to be THE MAN. However, in his first years he had no talent around him. Now he gets to be in the same system for two years but is stuck with a coach that wants a 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense. Let the guy spread the ball around, use his playmakers and see what happens.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by defenderDX:

But in ALL seriousness. I WAS glad to see him pissed off. He KNEW he made a very dumb mistake which is good. But f**king christ in your 6th year, and NOW you're showing signs of anger at stupid decisions?!?? LOOOOL

You sure are easily impressed.
another Alex Smith thread...
Originally posted by susweel:

You sure are easily impressed.

Only with Alex. Since every time I watch him I am so easily pissed off.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:

He is a cancer on the team and a cancer in NT.
alex will always just be a boy.

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:

He is a cancer on the team and a cancer in NT.

lol more like aids in NT
Originally posted by 9r4lf:
Originally posted by Shaj:
In Atlanta, after Lofton picked him, Alex was pissed, pumped his fist and ripped the snaps from his helmet. Although this isn’t ground breaking, it was nice to see him pist off at the play and emotionally show that, rather than the typical slumped shoulders and subsequent pouting on the sideline.

I know that you haters will kill him and make jokes show stupid ass pictures, and they are stupid btw….blah, blah. I would be surprised if any of us do anything that compares to what an NFL quarterback does.

Let’s beat the Eagles ass!

9r4lf

That and $1 will buy you any sized drink from McDonald's.

SHOW me, don't tell me.

Of course...blah, blah - it is just a noticeable difference in his reaction. He did show you. That is the line of the thread. He showed us emotion of anger after fkn up. It was nice to see that we are not the only ones. And a drink at Mc'ds is more than a $1 now a days.

Let me get this straight... You're happy that Alex is now showing more emotion after he f*cks up then before??? I for one expect just a tad bit more out of the QB position. And don't feel bad for Alex, he's basically committed highway robbery with the millions he's made since he's been drafted with nothing to show for.

BTW, all large drinks at McDonald's are $1.00

I want to see results.
Originally posted by MILFS:

I want to see results.

I would like to see him play a game withOUT throwing an INT.
Originally posted by rawdel:
Originally posted by Shaj:
In Atlanta, after Lofton picked him, Alex was pissed, pumped his fist and ripped the snaps from his helmet. Although this isn’t ground breaking, it was nice to see him pist off at the play and emotionally show that, rather than the typical slumped shoulders and subsequent pouting on the sideline.

I know that you haters will kill him and make jokes show stupid ass pictures, and they are stupid btw….blah, blah. I would be surprised if any of us do anything that compares to what an NFL quarterback does.

Let’s beat the Eagles ass!

9r4lf

That and $1 will buy you any sized drink from McDonald's.

SHOW me, don't tell me.

Of course...blah, blah - it is just a noticeable difference in his reaction. He did show you. That is the line of the thread. He showed us emotion of anger after fkn up. It was nice to see that we are not the only ones. And a drink at Mc'ds is more than a $1 now a days.

Let me get this straight... You're happy that Alex is now showing more emotion after he f*cks up then before??? I for one expect just a tad bit more out of the QB position. And don't feel bad for Alex, he's basically committed highway robbery with the millions he's made since he's been drafted with nothing to show for.

BTW, all large drinks at McDonald's are $1.00

LOL, this thread is hilarious. Lets be excited about Alex because when he f**ks up, he's angry !

I want to see results.

I'd like to see him WIN a game.

I want to see results.

I'd like to see him WIN a game.

withOUT throwing an INT
Share 49ersWebzone