LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

Taylor Mays / Eric Berryrevisit

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i think barry is a stud too, but we really didnt have a chance to get him.....i was real excited on draft day to get mays in the second round, such a steal

if he declared a year earlier, he would have been a top 15 pick

also he may be a little raw, but hes replaced a 9 year vet in 4 weeks, although michael lewis isnt very good, hes been a starting safety nearly his whole career

im not gonna say that mays>barry or vice versa, bc thats too early to tell, but i will say that mays was a STEAL in the second round
Originally posted by lamontb:
Berry has played 4 games vs Mays 1 game and folks seriously want to break this down and re visit the draft? Niner talk at it's finest

Thats what we do on a Thursday! Its a simple question, don't reply if it bothers you so much!
F*** Berry!!! Mays is a beast!
Considering they would of had to give up both first rounders to move up for Berry I think I would take Mays in the second any year.
Too early to tell. Come back in 10 years so that we can make sure the coach isn't holding anyone's ability back.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

I like what we have in Mays, he is perfect for the role we have him playing. Here is an Eric Berry gif.

meh, we already have one of the, if not, THE best run supporting DB's in the league.

Originally posted by Joecool:
Too early to tell. Come back in 10 years so that we can make sure the coach isn't holding anyone's ability back.

Correct. I think Mays will be one of the best when its all said and done. At least Eric Berry's coach didn't LIE to him like Pete the LIAR carroll
Originally posted by GoGetit:

Correct. I think Mays will be one of the best when its all said and done. At least Eric Berry's coach didn't LIE to him like Pete the LIAR carroll

HUH? Eric Berry was from Tennessee. How did Pete Carroll coach him?
I wanted Nate Allen since we couldnt get Berry or Thomas.
Originally posted by digital9er:
Originally posted by GoGetit:

HUH? Eric Berry was from Tennessee. How did Pete Carroll coach him?

Carroll lied to Mays.

Originally posted by tjd808185:
The correct answer is Earl Thomas

3 picks already on the season

Earl Thomas looks like a stud. I haven't seen the Chiefs play yet though. I actually missed most of our Week 3 game, first time I have done so since the 2006 season.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran

I like what we have in Mays, he is perfect for the role we have him playing. Here is an Eric Berry gif.

That's fing sick! He blew up the FB and the RB
RB just made the wrong read. Should of cut to the inside.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

meh, we already have one of the, if not, THE best run supporting DB's in the league.

With THE worst ball security, and THE lowest IQ.
Too early. Give it some time.
Share 49ersWebzone