There are 185 users in the forums

Mays a Situational Receiver?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by stevenking57:
After reading several articles about our W.R.'s not being able to get deep, which in turn allows the defense to play up in the box and stop Gore, any thoughts about putting Mays in with Ginn 3-5 times a game together to loosen up the D.B's? I have a feeling that Mays may be faster than Ginn and I'd bet he has better hands too, not that Ginn has rep for good hands anyway. Mays may be one of the fastest players in the NFL, it would nice to see him and Ginn put the fear of god into a defense. Of coarse the O-Line would to block longer for a longer pass, but....

Wait so your serious?
hey maybe we could have P Willy at running back and have Sing play linebacker. lol just playn
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Brian Jennings for situational HC
Originally posted by stevenking57:
After reading several articles about our W.R.'s not being able to get deep, which in turn allows the defense to play up in the box and stop Gore, any thoughts about putting Mays in with Ginn 3-5 times a game together to loosen up the D.B's? I have a feeling that Mays may be faster than Ginn and I'd bet he has better hands too, not that Ginn has rep for good hands anyway. Mays may be one of the fastest players in the NFL, it would nice to see him and Ginn put the fear of god into a defense. Of coarse the O-Line would to block longer for a longer pass, but....

Really like your serious? Thats top
5 of dumb
Let's bring the waterboy in to play lb while were at it.
lulz
lets have andy lee play qb
Originally posted by rxrunner:

that's actually a good idea.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by rxrunner:

that's actually a good idea.

he's already on the field for a fourth of our offensive downs as it is anyway

What was I thinking? Never in NFL history has a player ever played more than one position and the crazy and idea that we should use our best athletes in different ways is just out there! You must be a fan of run Gore up the middle on every play. God forbid that some creativity might improve our football team. It's amazing how small mined some people can be. It's not enough to simply disagree with an idea, but you have to attack the person too. Let me guess, you must be a member of the nut job Tea Party too? As far as making you dumber, I really don't think that's possible; you've mastered dumb. Instead of name calling and being insulting, why don't tell me/us specifically why Mays cannot catch a football on offense? Do you have that critical thinking ability? I'll bet that you don't even understand the word "Situational." Maybe if you understand that word, you might not think it was a dumb idea.

Originally posted by Blake_Fever:
Way to go, "Veteran"!
You're certainly not an idiot who is making us all dumber with your 1500+ posts.

No, you're not that...not at all!

(SO DUMB, I had to post twice!)
[ Edited by stevenking57 on Oct 7, 2010 at 9:52 AM ]
Deion Sanders he is not.
what kinda stupid ass question is this?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
  • Jiks
Andy Lee- SS
Moran Norris-MLB
Josh Morgan- Head Coach