LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

49ers Host RED OUT vs Eagles This Sunday Night

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I just got this email from the Niners:

"The 49ers have declared a RED OUT for this Sunday night's game! Fans attending the game are asked to wear all forms of 49ers Red, such as jerseys, t-shirts or sweatshirts, to show additional support for the team and create a visual tapestry of red throughout the stadium."
[ Edited by curtyniner on Oct 6, 2010 at 2:31 PM ]
so sad that emails need to be sent out to remind fans of what colors their team wears.
DO IT
Is this a euphemism for "blackout"?

If we lose this game, expect an orange-out to follow (empty seats)
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
so sad that emails need to be sent out to remind fans of what colors their team wears.

I was thinking the same thing. The sad part is there will be more green in the stands then there is red.
Originally posted by backontop:

I was thinking the same thing. The sad part is there will be more green in the stands then there is red.

this is now a common thing among sports teams now. The teams will advertise over email or through the radio that the fans should come dressed in a certain color

The Miami Heat have whiteouts and stuff like that.

So instead of wearing your White Patrick Willis jersey to the game jsut wear your red one instead
Originally posted by valrod33:

this is now a common thing among sports teams now. The teams will advertise over email or through the radio that the fans should come dressed in a certain color

So instead of wearing your White Patrick Willis jersey to the game jsut wear your red one instead

I don't have a red one but I will be wearing my white one on my couch(when I'm actually sitting down not jumping up and down screaming at my TV for Nate Clements to get the F down!)
  • Jiks
I think Gold would be cooler. Lots of teams wear red, I think Gold would stand out more and make it more 49ers like.

lol
[ Edited by verb1der on Oct 6, 2010 at 2:42 PM ]

I don't have a red one but I will be wearing my white one on my couch(when I'm actually sitting down not jumping up and down screaming at my TV for Nate Clements to get the F down!)

lol.

He intercepted the ball and i stood up and yelled THANK YOU NATE CLEMENTS
only to yell JUST GO DOWN JUST GO DOWN

Montana throwback it is! I've spread the word to my posse too.
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Montana throwback it is! I've spread the word to my posse too.

DO IT

lol.

He intercepted the ball and i stood up and yelled THANK YOU NATE CLEMENTS
only to yell JUST GO DOWN JUST GO DOWN

I started off yelling RUNNN RUNNNN...then I notice Roddy White creeping up and it changed to GO DOWN GET THE f DOWN GET DOW....GET THE BALL GET THE BALL.....GOD DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT! *chug chug chug chug*
Is that like the red fog theme they have done?
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Is that like the red fog theme they have done?

Exactly...
Share 49ersWebzone