There are 52 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Willis is tied for 17th in the NFL for tackles (wtf?)

• Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
That's strange, isn't it? What's the root cause?

link to stats
he got his money
he'll catch up.
he's been dealing with a knee injury. i bet it's a little more serious than has been reported.
He's only 4 behind 1st place in solo tackles and nobody else above him has more sacks. He's just lacking in PD and assists.
Originally posted by boast:
he's been dealing with a knee injury. i bet it's a little more serious than has been reported.

that's not it. Everyone watch the games carefully watch how teams are running a lot of their plays away from him. KC did it to perfection, ATL did it to a lot. He'll get going, he's still all over the place
He has been honestly, playing like a scrub.

Not sure why, but he has looked slow and out of place the past two games. Maybe he is no good in early east coast games, maybe he got his money and is done, maybe he is dealing with injury, maybe he is fed up, maybe, what if, who knows?

I hope it changes soon and we get our LB back or we are f**ked.
Let me guess, it's Alex Smith's fault!
Originally posted by Chief:

Not sure why, but he has looked slow and out of place the past two games. Maybe he is no good in early east coast games, maybe he got his money and is done, maybe he is dealing with injury, maybe he is fed up, maybe, what if, who knows?

maybe you are a moron that doesnt devserve to have an opinion
Originally posted by theninermaniac:

lol!

Sweet, thanks for the personal attack. Did you even read my post? You don't think he has been playing bad the past 2 games?
It might be the defensive scheme. Instead of funneling everything to Willis, they might be funneling some/lots to Spikes/Bowman. Manusky has talked about wanting the defense sides to be a mirror image of each other........so other teams do not know what to expect.

Damn it! Funnel to Willis!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by theninermaniac:

CheeriosĀ®. pissed in? who?
  • titan
  • Veteran
That's good! That mans our offense is on the field a little longer than normal. Maybe we'll learn how to score that way it would mean something.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Willis should get right,....no worrys...
He needs to step up his play for sure. He hasnt been great like last year. Could be a number of things but great players always find a way.