There are 155 users in the forums

NO MA'AM

Shop Find 49ers gear online

NO MA'AM

Smith needs to play well consistently. And by that, I mean consistently posting QB ratings above 84.0, which would put him in the top half of the league. I am not big on yards, or completion percentage as big as QB rating, which takes into account of INTs, completion percentage, TDs, and yards. He has shown below average play in 3 games, and slightly above average in 1 game.

For me, that is definitely enough to call for his head. He normally plays well at home, so let's just hope he can pull out a win against philly...

BATTLESTATIONS!
Nobody should be for this. The only difference is in how you think we should deal with it. If you hope for him to improve then you are for NO MA'AM. If you think we should replace him then you are also a member of NO MA'AM. If you clicked no then that means you want him to stay mediocre and continue as our QB. NO MA'AM.
Originally posted by VA49er:
Nobody should be for this. The only difference is in how you think we should deal with it. If you hope for him to improve then you are for NO MA'AM. If you think we should replace him then you are also a member of NO MA'AM. If you clicked no then that means you want him to stay mediocre and continue as our QB. NO MA'AM.

uhh...what were you saying there, Steve?
Share 49ersWebzone