There are 171 users in the forums

NO MA'AM

Shop Find 49ers gear online

NO MA'AM

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by TheCatch:
I chose none of the above. I dont want us to make a switch until we are mathmatically eliminated from the playoffs. Carr has proven longer than Smith that he sucks and I dont know much about T.Smith.

Why in the hell did we have to get him anyway. Havent we seen enough futility at QB. Or was it another move to bolster Alex's confidence. IF Sing was smart, and did give a s**t about offense McNabb should have been ours. We might be 2-2 at this point.

I think we'd be 3-1 at worst.

3-1? Please tell me what David Car showed you in preseason that would make you think he could of orchastrated a TD drive and two point converstion against the Saints? The only game I think was obviously Smiths fault was last week. Even then we had the game won, but Clements and our bend but don't break D killed us.

I think he meant with McNabb
I chose none of the above. I dont want us to make a switch until we are mathmatically eliminated from the playoffs. Carr has proven longer than Smith that he sucks and I dont know much about T.Smith.

Why in the hell did we have to get him anyway. Havent we seen enough futility at QB. Or was it another move to bolster Alex's confidence. IF Sing was smart, and did give a s**t about offense McNabb should have been ours. We might be 2-2 at this point.

3-1? Please tell me what David Car showed you in preseason that would make you think he could of orchastrated a TD drive and two point converstion against the Saints? The only game I think was obviously Smiths fault was last week. Even then we had the game won, but Clements and our bend but don't break D killed us.

they're talking about McNabb.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
I'm against a Mediocracy, but I'm not against Alex Smith. I think he has much a chance as anyone on the team of turning it around and getting this team going in the right direction, but i agree that he should not be invincible from being pulled from games if he's stinking it up.

I;d understand that if it was his 2nd or 3rd year

But its his 6th. I used to say its because of the revolving door at the OC position that held him back.

However, his inability to throw accurate passes can be observed throughout his entire career.

Smith played much better last year than he is playing this year, so he is capable of playing at least that well.

Being in his "6th year", to me, is actually an argument in his favor in terms of finding a way to play better, but we'll see. the whole team has been playing tight, and no one is playing tighter now than Smith.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Duh...brain fart.

I guess I should learn not to post from work...

I think he meant with McNabb

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Ok, these two posters, more than anybody else have encouraged me to do something drastic.

"I'm back." And I am with them. No more Alex Smith.
[ Edited by fropwns on Oct 7, 2010 at 10:55 AM ]
Originally posted by HessianDud:

they're talking about McNabb.

yes, McNabb. f**k david carr. I could probably play better than him.
Originally posted by redmanc07:
I can't say I have much faith left in the kid but it seems as we are going to ride or DIE with him, so I roll with him. We have all seen QB's have a great start and then fizzle off so here is too SMith doing the opposite lol

Yea Cheers to beating Philly this Sunday!!! We can beat them!!!

GO NINERS!!

Originally posted by malcolmx:
How do the moderators allow this Judas type of behavior?

Originally posted by malcolmx:
How do the moderators allow this Judas type of behavior?

uh oh

THEY'RE HERE, SYB!

[ Edited by TonyStarks on Oct 7, 2010 at 11:09:14 ]

[
THEY'RE HERE, SYB!

+1 for Yes MAAM here
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
[
THEY'RE HERE, SYB!

+1 for Yes MAAM here
I've been expecting them.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
50% of the people either are still with him or undecided.

WOW, I cant believe how many fans dont have a clue.
Originally posted by susweel:
50% of the people either are still with him or undecided.

WOW, I cant believe how many fans dont have a clue.

i'm telling you man. He's like the hoodrat you just can't quit. No matter how bad you know she is for you.
Sign me up!
Share 49ersWebzone