LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 424 users in the forums

NO MA'AM

Shop Find 49ers gear online

NO MA'AM

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
lets just say he has a good game. 2 TD's no INT's. Is that really enough to win you guys over?? I think I'd need him to tear s**t up at least 4 out of the next 5 games. Some consistency would be nice.

It's easy to cheer for the guy, he's a good dude. So you WANT him to succeed. He's like the hot chick with tons of daddy issues. You wanna make it work so bad, cuz she's so hot, that anytime she shows a glimmer of being relationship material, you latch on it. But I think we all know, deep down inside, that you can't make a hoe a housewife.

loooooooooooooooooooooool, post of the year
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
lets just say he has a good game. 2 TD's no INT's. Is that really enough to win you guys over?? I think I'd need him to tear s**t up at least 4 out of the next 5 games. Some consistency would be nice.

It's easy to cheer for the guy, he's a good dude. So you WANT him to succeed. He's like the hot chick with tons of daddy issues. You wanna make it work so bad, cuz she's so hot, that anytime she shows a glimmer of being relationship material, you latch on it. But I think we all know, deep down inside, that you can't make a hoe a housewife.

loooooooooooooooooooooool, post of the year

+1 for post of the year. This is some creative funny sh*t!
al bundy is the savior of galaxies through his fusion powered socks and can never be wrong
[ Edited by Allx9er on Oct 6, 2010 at 3:13 PM ]
Unfortunately he is really all we have, replacing him with any of the other QB's would be like slapping a band aid on a severed limb.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Unfortunately he is really all we have, replacing him with any of the other QB's would be like slapping a band aid on a severed limb.

agree. which really sucks. If N.Davis were on teh active roster, I'd be all for giving him a shot. But he's not, so i'd rather have Smith in there.

agree. which really sucks. If N.Davis were on teh active roster, I'd be all for giving him a shot. But he's not, so i'd rather have Smith in there.

Davis is even worse man, I do not know where people get the idea he is anything but an uninspired underachiever that doesn't care enough to put in the work it takes to be an NFL QB.

Davis is even worse man, I do not know where people get the idea he is anything but an uninspired underachiever that doesn't care enough to put in the work it takes to be an NFL QB.

According to who? Dingleberry? Didn't he also tell us that Smith was "going to deliver?" At this point -- I'd rather see a dumbed down Nate Davis -- provided that report was true to begin with -- than yet another uninspiring performance and hang-dog-look-on-the-sideline from Alex Smith.
Originally posted by billbird2111:

According to who? Dingleberry? Didn't he also tell us that Smith was "going to deliver?" At this point -- I'd rather see a dumbed down Nate Davis -- provided that report was true to begin with -- than yet another uninspiring performance and hang-dog-look-on-the-sideline from Alex Smith.

exactly. I no longer have ANY faith in Singletary's backtalk. Dude says one thing, then turns around and does another.

According to his fanboi Jason Whitlock, who went to the same school. We are f**ked if Smith continues to play this way, there is no alternative but to play the season out then clean house. Having faith in Davis is even less logical then hanging with Smith. If the guy doesn't care enough to learn the playbook, I got no desire to see him on my team.
Hey SybEr we need to keep an active list going of all the "ins" and "outs" so we can spot flip-floppers throughout the year!!!

Count me IN.

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Hey SybEr we need to keep an active list going of all the "ins" and "outs" so we can spot flip-floppers throughout the year!!!

Count me IN.

There are too many of those guys to keep up with. There are more knee jerk reactionaries on this board than it is easy to count.
Excluding women I see... never a good sign.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Excluding women I see... never a good sign.

we don't need estrogen filled, unstable human beings in this poll. This is serious bidnizz.
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
I voted for the next game. If he plays like he did against NO, and the d let's em win in the final minutes then the D is a bigger issue than we think.

But I'll go even farther to say I expect the minimum at least 2 to 3 td's. Don't care about yards or yac or any of that. We need td's, period. Maybe 1 int, and if two ints then mandatory 3 td's.

According to his fanboi Jason Whitlock, who went to the same school. We are f**ked if Smith continues to play this way, there is no alternative but to play the season out then clean house. Having faith in Davis is even less logical then hanging with Smith. If the guy doesn't care enough to learn the playbook, I got no desire to see him on my team.

Id rather see the guy that doesnt know as much about the playbook than the guy that Sh!ts on it every week
[ Edited by LeadFarmer on Oct 6, 2010 at 4:59 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone