LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

What are you hoping for?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What are you hoping for?

Member Milestone: This is post number 3,000 for KowboyKiller.
So, with the way things have gone, I've seen two points of brightness along the horizon shared by niner fans and to be quite honest, I've at times bounced between both of them.

On the one hand, there's that one dude who said we'd go 0-5 yet still win the division months ago and almost has the first part right, and there is that chance still his magic 8 ball knows all even if it's about as likely as Sarah Palin coming over and sitting on my face tonight yelling "You Becha", but hey, it could happen.. Just kind of hard to get your hopes up about that with the way things have gone. (Hopes and dreams for this season mercilessly stomped on, etc)

And on the other, the niners could just tailspin out of control like Lindsay Lohan and end up in the rehab of the NFL, with the 1st overall pick, or at least ahead of the Bills and Browns. And in that case we draft Locker, or even better, Luck Luckily decides to declare for the draft and we get Lucky. I think this option is alot more likely, but not as fun as the former, even if it might help us more in the long run.

So what is it niner fans, where is your heart now, if you still have one that is?

EDIT: Godammn it, someone did the same damn poll as me on the next page. Feel free to lock it, because I suck at the internet.
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Oct 5, 2010 at 9:55 PM ]
I just wanna win a game.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Bench Alex
Fire Singletary after this season!
Share 49ersWebzone