LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 364 users in the forums

Mora talks Mays on NFL total access.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jeepzilla:
Originally posted by Chief:
With in the hour.

"why Mays may be the missing piece."

He's the missing piece if he switches to Offense and throws the football.
:-)
I couldn't resist!

LOL

LB
I liked Mora's commentary during the game...he gave praise when warranted and dogged the Niners when they deserved it. It had to be a unique experience for him, given he was our DC and the Falcons HC. I agree...Mays should be quite a player...will just need some good coaching. I see he and Reggie Smith as our S tandem for years to come. Not very impressed w/Goldson...don't see them re-signing him.
Originally posted by ptw1:
Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Mays was awesome on Sunday, for a 'Raw' player he looked as good as or better than Lewis. Baalke nailed this draft!

One thing I feel relatively at ease about -- we have ourselves a promising GM in Baalke.

I mean it wasnt that hard 2 pick mays in the second. he was a potential top ten pick in 2009. i was more impressed by his Bowman, Williams, Dixon picks.

He deserves credit for the mays pick. it wasnt hard to pick d. jackson in the 2nd but that didnt stop SM for picking balmer.

You mean Rachal. Balmer was a 1st round pick. They took Rachal in the 2nd before Jackson was picked.
Originally posted by YouGotGored:
I have a feeling the sentiments about Mays on this board are going to change after a couple weeks.

This doesn't mean I think he won't be a great player. I just thing people are going to overreacted WHEN he gets burned a couple times this year.

YOu must be a tea party supporter. you think of negative things. wish people the best.
Share 49ersWebzone