Mora talks Mays on NFL total access.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chief
  • Veteran
With in the hour.

"why Mays may be the missing piece."
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Mays was awesome on Sunday, for a 'Raw' player he looked as good as or better than Lewis. Baalke nailed this draft!
Originally posted by Chief:
With in the hour.

He's the missing piece if he switches to Offense and throws the football.
:-)
I couldn't resist!
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Mays was awesome on Sunday, for a 'Raw' player he looked as good as or better than Lewis. Baalke nailed this draft!

One thing I feel relatively at ease about -- we have ourselves a promising GM in Baalke.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

One thing I feel relatively at ease about -- we have ourselves a promising GM in Baalke.

He was already highly regarded around the NFL, i trusted him. Now if he can get us a QB!
His speed is the difference. He helped keep everything in front and helped in the running game. What more can you ask. As far as his coverage, he didn't do bad but that was just a limited sample and can only hope he is going to get better.

I mean it wasnt that hard 2 pick mays in the second. he was a potential top ten pick in 2009. i was more impressed by his Bowman, Williams, Dixon picks.
Maybe Michael Lewis knew Mays was better than him?
Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:

I mean it wasnt that hard 2 pick mays in the second. he was a potential top ten pick in 2009. i was more impressed by his Bowman, Williams, Dixon picks.

Exactly. I'm just saying that I'm confident with him at the helm of our draft personnel.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by jeepzilla:
Originally posted by Chief:
With in the hour.

He's the missing piece if he switches to Offense and throws the football.
:-)
I couldn't resist!

Lol

• ptw1
  • Veteran

He deserves credit for the mays pick. it wasnt hard to pick d. jackson in the 2nd but that didnt stop SM for picking balmer.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by ptw1:

He deserves credit for the mays pick. it wasnt hard to pick d. jackson in the 2nd but that didnt stop SM for picking balmer.

let. it. go. man.
I have been a huge mays fan ever since we drafted him. I wanted him to start all through training camp because I knew that Michael Lewis was too slow and like Roman, was the week spot in our D. I hope Mays will be our long term solution
I have a feeling the sentiments about Mays on this board are going to change after a couple weeks.

This doesn't mean I think he won't be a great player. I just thing people are going to overreacted WHEN he gets burned a couple times this year.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by YouGotGored:
I have a feeling the sentiments about Mays on this board are going to change after a couple weeks.

This doesn't mean I think he won't be a great player. I just thing people are going to overreacted WHEN he gets burned a couple times this year.

he is a rook. it is expected.
Share 49ersWebzone