LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 379 users in the forums

I want Winners!. . . Yay right!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ok. This has gone on long enough. Can someone PLEASE answer this for me. What EXACTLY have we done to reinforce those words?

I am asking this now because yet another BIG TIME TRADE is about to happen and we are stuck at 0-4 (not saying we would but its the principle.) Moss is heading back to the Vikings (I know right) and this is topping a VERY LONG list of players that we have missed out on during messiah turned bonehead current tenure. Cutler, McNabb, Peppers, Moss, Vick, Marshall, etc etc.

He clams he wants and wanted winners, But we have done JACK $H** to bring any in!! Westbrook is one concussion from retirement, Jones we see how that went. I mean hell we have players leaving faster than coming!! And DONT EVEN get me started on the way we treated Hill after all he did for us and he has 2, yes TWO 300+ passing games this year already. PLEASE GIVE US GURDEN!!!!!!!

I am steamed!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Who is GURDEN?
Cool

Moss? Really??

In his prime he went to Oakland. How did that turn out? Some people have short memories. Moss is the ultimate front runner. Think he'll perform on an 0-4 team with Alex at QB? Honestly??

Also I second who is GURDEN?
Originally posted by jrg:
Who is GURDEN?

LOL!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gurden

Not sure if I want that as my head coach. Might be better than singletary though...
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
lol. Cutler.
Originally posted by Deodato:
Ok. This has gone on long enough. Can someone PLEASE answer this for me. What EXACTLY have we done to reinforce those words?

I am asking this now because yet another BIG TIME TRADE is about to happen and we are stuck at 0-4 (not saying we would but its the principle.) Moss is heading back to the Vikings (I know right) and this is topping a VERY LONG list of players that we have missed out on during messiah turned bonehead current tenure. Cutler, McNabb, Peppers, Moss, Vick, Marshall, etc etc.

He clams he wants and wanted winners, But we have done JACK $H** to bring any in!! Westbrook is one concussion from retirement, Jones we see how that went. I mean hell we have players leaving faster than coming!! And DONT EVEN get me started on the way we treated Hill after all he did for us and he has 2, yes TWO 300+ passing games this year already. PLEASE GIVE US GURDEN!!!!!!!

I am steamed!!!

You really think I want winners means i want to win every game? What he meant by that was that he wanted players who wanted to win and have a passion for the game. Players that give a rats behind and have a fire in their core to do their best. I am not a Sing fan but that is what he meant
Share 49ersWebzone