LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

Our front page is depressing lol

Shop Find 49ers gear online
All we see is now is opposing players that killed us or coaches that get fired or now Vick being out telling us we have a slight chance to win lol. FML
McCoy is out as well. I just watched a segment on NFL Network about Kolb being unwilling to throw to open targets down the field. The clouds are parting for our 49ers.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
McCoy is out as well. I just watched a segment on NFL Network about Kolb being unwilling to throw to open targets down the field. The clouds are parting for our 49ers.

Are you sure they weren't talking about Alex Smith?
  • ZRF80

We've been known to revive a career or two for struggling QBs. I remember back in 2002 (?), we were playing the Eagles on a Monday night. No McNabb, only Koy Detmer. We made him look like a hero.

Or a couple years back when we played Favre and the Packers in Candlestick. No one picked the Packers to win........we got our asses handed to us.

Kolb is about to embark on another QB controversy in Philly.......and it all begins with a woeful effort from us on Sunday night.
Regarding the front page, why is there a pic of Bowman but it says Michael Vick!? lol
Originally posted by verb1der:
Regarding the front page, why is there a pic of Bowman but it says Michael Vick!? lol

Because it's a rub in our faces as to why we didn't sign him

Man, I have posted here saying how much I believe and also how much I no longer believe. BUT looking at our dang schedule the next 7 games...we could at the very least be looking at a 5-2 record which would give us a 5-6 record. Say we take 3 of the next 5 (losing to both SD and GB) we'll go 8-8 and maybe, just maybe take the division.

Then I remind myself that we're still winless and how can I beleive we would win 5 of 7? But man....THIS TEAM WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD RIGHT????? RIGHT?

too bad our qb does the same
Share 49ersWebzone