LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

Why are we always victimized in plays of the week

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DJD:
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
I am gettting sick and tired of watching espn and we are always in the wrong end of the highlights

Three perfect examples:
1. our game against the vikes where farve throw that rediculous TD on the last play
2. the one handed catch by the TE in the cheifs game
3. the return fumble by nate

for some reason, these unbelievable, once in a lifetime plays happens only against us. i cant pin point why? do we just have the worst luck in the world? I cant imigane farve ever making that play again, i cant see the TE from KC make another one handed catch like that again, and i cant see nate make a better interception only to fumble it again

That gem went on to win the ESPY for play of the year for all sports.

It was a sick throw and catch tho
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by Shaj:
bad teams always find a way to lose and good teams find a way to win. it's as simple as that.

Chipper looks so enthused with this stupid thread.

~Ceadder
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by Shaj:
bad teams always find a way to lose and good teams find a way to win. it's as simple as that.

Chipper looks so enthused with this stupid thread.

~Ceadder

We're gonna see that same look in a couple of days : )
I am gettting sick and tired of watching espn and we are always in the wrong end of the highlights

Three perfect examples:
1. our game against the vikes where farve throw that rediculous TD on the last play

for some reason, these unbelievable, once in a lifetime plays happens only against us. i cant pin point why? do we just have the worst luck in the world? I cant imigane farve ever making that play again, i cant see the TE from KC make another one handed catch like that again, and i cant see nate make a better interception only to fumble it again

How many games have you seen Brett Favre play? In the 90's he used to make that kind of play routinely, week after week. That last second touchdown throw was just a tiny example of what he used to do.

But to answer your question. Bad teams find a way to lose, and good teams find a way to win.

The good teams can't accept they are losing, and luck will just happen for them.
Bad teams can't believe they are winning, and bad luck will just happen to them.

Until this team believes its a good team, it will never change. We can start by stopping the BS celebrations after every single completed pass. Good teams don't celebrate little crap like that, they just get up and expect to do it again on the next play.
Also, when you play close games, which is what Singletary wants, just one simple mistake gets magnified into a loss.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Oct 5, 2010 at 4:05 PM ]
Originally posted by BrianGO:

Three perfect examples:

How many games have you seen Brett Favre play? In the 90's he used to make that kind of play routinely, week after week. That last second touchdown throw was just a tiny example of what he used to do.

But to answer your question. Bad teams find a way to lose, and good teams find a way to win.

The good teams can't accept they are losing, and luck will just happen for them.
Bad teams can't believe they are winning, and bad luck will just happen to them.

Until this team believes its a good team, it will never change. We can start by stopping the BS celebrations after every single completed pass. Good teams don't celebrate little crap like that, they just get up and expect to do it again on the next play.
Also, when you play close games, which is what Singletary wants, just one simple mistake gets magnified into a loss.

you mean like the play where goldston made a tackle after the RB ran for a first down? that was sooo pathetic, i cant beleive he was celebrating after allowing a first down on a 3rd and 4.
Why did you post this thread topic twice?
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Why did you post this thread topic twice?

sorry, my comp froze while i was clicking on submit. i dont know how to erase a post, i was hoping the mods would merge them, my bad
It has gotten so bad, this is the 49ers official team song:

Share 49ersWebzone