There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Losing the locker room?

Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
No, BM isn't losing the locker room, he has LOST it. In multiple other posts, I have elaborated on this, but essentially, that laughter you saw on the sideline as we lost to ATL, was indication that this team and locker room is already irrevocably lost. That isn't the way a team reacts to a heart breaking loss. NO, they were laughing, like everyone else in football at their incompetent HC. Hey, the divorce is a done deal. You don't stay together for the kids, here. Bigmike(BM) had no business being a HC, and is truly just a one trick pony... a LB coach, who by some miracle, got jumpskipped to HC from LB coach, with the only mentoring done by who?...yeah, that's right, noln. Ouch.

So, ONE and DONE , baby, ONE and DONE. He has one more loss before he gets his walking papers, and hopefully it is this week, so our team can move on, and put this BM disaster behind us. Jimbagg, Mad Dog, I , and many others are seeing this for what it is. A HC who is a fraud, exposed as a rah rah guy who knows no Xs and Os, who has no idea on how to call a game on O or D, yet i believe he has been micromanaging the O and D calls ...hence we stink. This team is no where near this bad. But locker room has long since been lost, and players just quit playing for this unqualified guy.

Gruden said it best, when he commented, "Rah rah is good for once or twice a yr. After that it is Xs and Os, and knowledge of coaching" . Boy did he get that right.

One more loss and BM is toast. So ONE and DONE, baby, ONE and DONE.

I'm going to guess that he will be fired if and when we hit 9 losses or 8 losses in a row.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I think it's hard to tell WTF is going on with this team.

It is negatively impacting my life. I can attest to that much.

U and me both. Going into the season with such high hopes and starting the way they have is beyond depressing

that smileys a perfect symbol for our team right now
Originally posted by peeps1:

U and me both. Going into the season with such high hopes and starting the way they have is beyond depressing

Never get too up, or too down. Just cruise in the middle and you'll be better off.
Originally posted by peeps1:

Never get too up, or too down. Just cruise in the middle and you'll be better off.

Hahahahahahah... true, but when u have had so much mediocrity for so long and there are signs of promise then its difficult not to have high hopes
Addic is right, it will probably take 8 or 9 losses in a row for BM to be fired. But BM already laid a bm on jed's shoes, and sooner or later he is going to wonder what is that smell coming from his feet. But 8 or 9 losses in a row for jed to wake up and smell the bms? He can't possibly be that inept... or can he? ONE OR DONE, BABY, ONE OR DONE.
Addic is right, it will probably take 8 or 9 losses in a row for BM to be fired. But BM already laid a bm on jed's shoes, and sooner or later he is going to wonder what is that smell coming from his feet. But 8 or 9 losses in a row for jed to wake up and smell the bms? He can't possibly be that inept... or can he? ONE OR DONE, BABY, ONE OR DONE.
Originally posted by rawdel:

If they are going to give him that many games, Jed better be blowing up the phones for a quality replacment.