LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

Should Have never traded Shaun Hill

Shop Find 49ers gear online
f**k Shaun Hill, he's isn't a 49ers anymore. f**k Alex Smith and everyone who's coddling him. He wouldn't make it passed the 1st round of the playoffs with the 95 49ers team.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
he would not help anything. while i who is one of alex's biggest defenders. while not doing anything that good. no way in hell would hill save any game
Hill wouldnt lead us to the playoffs sorry.
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
We should have never drafted Alex Smith

Tru That
Shaun Hill is water under the bridge. Our biggest mistake was not trading for 1) Donovan McNabb and or 2) Charlie Whitehurst.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by pete98146:
Shaun Hill is water under the bridge. Our biggest mistake was not trading for 1) Donovan McNabb and or 2) Charlie Whitehurst.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Talking about this is like deciding what would make me less sick... eating the moldy bread or moldy cheese rotting in my fridge.
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by pete98146:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlie Whitehurst???
Shaun Hill has a QB rating of 70, Alex is 66. No appreciable improvement to be had despite Hill having CJ to throw to and an explosive rookie RB out of the backfield.

Let it go people.
Share 49ersWebzone