Originally posted by AlexismyManCrush:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Blake_Fever:
Wow. Many a stupid response. Let's clarify.
1) 3 players this season quit on the team. Regardless of reason, that's beyond embarrassing.
2) Singletary doesn't have a clue and the overall coaching has been abysmal. Communication problems, horrendous use of time outs, bad playcalling highlight this atrocity. New offensive coordinator produced similar results.
3) Alex Smith is still the QB, even though TENS OF THOUSANDS of "lay people" can see he's garbage.
4) 0-4 to start the season. Niners were NFC West "favorites" mind you.
5) Stupid, undisciplined players. See Nate Clements. Ultimately, another coaching failure.
6) Jed York, the spineless b***h-prince of the Niners' castle. Way to talk a good game during the off season--"This is the last time our season ends in December." Well you can't call him a liar. The season ended on October 3rd.
7) The Bills, Panthers, or Lions would probably beat this professional team abortion.
So the question really is, WHY THE HELL AREN'T PEOPLE WEARING BAGS ALREADY?!?!?!
Hey, if you paid a ticket to the game, throw on the bag and show everyone (even the delusional STUPID fans) that this is unacceptable. I don't mind shaming the organization into change, as long as a change is made.
Feel free to express yourselves however you want (or not at all), but this unholy organization has been stealing our money for nearly 10 years WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT BUT ANNUAL INCOMPETENCE. Not even mediocrity. FALSE HOPE AND DESPAIR.
This team sucks, this coaching staff sucks, this ownership sucks. It's time to let them know how much they suck.
Or, you all can keep blindly supporting a sinking ship, turning a blind eye to the fact that the Knicks are the Niners of the NBA--once proud franchises whose suckage is becoming too much to bear.
Right now us the FANS is all the niners got and vice versa. Fk all you guys who want to turn the cheek.
Im gonna be there cheering my arse off!
Who is the worse fan? The guy who keeps pumping money into people who shame the Niners' legacy, or the guy who demands excellence? You are a co-dependent, and while I admire your sentiment, you are a part of the problem.
Who in the hell are you to judge this fan and how he wishes to support his team. It's his money, his time and effort and don't get all grandiose on your high horse.
It's his choice as it is mine.
I will be there on Sunday with my family. It's my wife's and I's choice to "Invest" in the 49ers and their future. I have been waiting for thirty years to get my season tickets and I am very proud of them. Even if this team was 0-16, I would be there. Heck, I was there in the mid to late 70's.
What and how you cope with this team's failures over the last eight years is your business. Don't insult a fellow bro or presume anything when it comes to the passion ANY fan may have for his or her team.
My choice stands! Raving Co-ho be damned! Slap that label on me!
Five for five and waiting for more!
By the way, change is a coming if this continues and the cycle will begin again. I just choose to ride the wave rather than try to swim in the bulls**t.
Again, there is no need to be rude and call your fellow bro names. You can invest and demand quality product. The voices will be heard my Niner Bro. They will be heard.
Oh and the bags on the heads are still crass.