LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 310 users in the forums

We're only 2 games out with 11 games (5 division games) left to play

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Cut it out...
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Now this is truly a team.

Im listening to the radio, power 99fm, for the East Coasters.

And they put Mcnabb's talk to the team, this what was said, after his horrible day for 1td, 1int. a 60 QB rating, and 16 for 34 for 145yds.

"This is what defines a Team. Defense, you won the game for us today. I know the offense is struggling, and I only have 3 td's for the season, but the offense will get it together. This win tho is what defines a team, and we came together today and pulled out the win."

Just wow. Our QB threw two int's with 9:24 left to play in the 3rd quarter so game was far from over. The Skins D, and running game stepped up tremendously and they won. Why cant our team come thru like this. This is the biggest issue for our team.

If the offense isnt producing what it should, if we won the game 10-7, who cares because good and great teams all say the same thing. WE dont care if we win by 20 points or 1 pt. Just as long as we get the W its all that matters.

REgardless of yesterdays game, we had it won, after the Nate Clements INT. Then they got the ball back at i think the 10yd line. I knew in my heart, it's cool, cuz no way they'll get it down the field. Then what the D caves in, and they convert at least 3 key third downs, and thats ball game.

Why cant we have a game, where we go, D. Being that you are supposed to be the force in every game, thanks for winning it for us. But nah, with us it's damn, how could u let them catch that.

Oh well in this loss, i blame the team again. Because when one facet of the team isnt working, the others are supposed to step up. But it never happens and we always hurt ourselves in the end.

But as usual, Go NIners (maybe this week)

I agree, we win as a team. It is not so much about being pretty about it but getting it done. So I still have hope that the team will pull it together and get it done. I do not see 0-4 as insurmountable. I still see 10-6 as possible for the Niners.
i seriously cant believe we're 0-4 right now... it feels like a nightmare...
WAKE UP NINERS!!!!!!
LETS GO!!!!
And we will win the division. We are clearly the best team in it, despite all of the idiotic mistakes that have us at 0-4.
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
i seriously cant believe we're 0-4 right now... it feels like a nightmare...
WAKE UP NINERS!!!!!!
LETS GO!!!!

It will take more than a rousing speach to get this team headed in the right direction...
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
And we will win the division. We are clearly the best team in it, despite all of the idiotic mistakes that have us at 0-4.

We are not clearly the best team. Making idiotic mistakes every single time they play is not an indication of being good.
Share 49ersWebzone