LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 254 users in the forums

2010 49ers Will Be The First NFL Team To Win The Division After 0-4 Start!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Yes we can, Hey If the Giants can win the Divison anything is possible. What do you all think?

I like what I'm seeing out there from the Niners. Uniforms are crisp. And I have never seen Smith throw interceptions with such authority and confidence. And who would bet against Singletary? Question isn't whether we make the playoffs, but whether we get a first round bye.
let do it!!! we will win Sunday, its the beginning to our incredible road to win the NFC WEST title....

go niners
Originally posted by BSofSF:
Yes we can, Hey If the Giants can win the Divison anything is possible. What do you all think?

I like what I'm seeing out there from the Niners. Uniforms are crisp. And I have never seen Smith throw interceptions with such authority and confidence. And who would bet against Singletary? Question isn't whether we make the playoffs, but whether we get a first round bye.

I am a fan so I will support the possibility, but my optimism is fading more and more by each game. I do like the idea of getting a high draft pick and a new regime as well. At this point I see it as a win-win situation.
I think we will too. The Rams look like our only legitimate competition right now. The Cardinals are awful and the Seahawks can only win at home.
Originally posted by djfullshred:
As a lifelong Giants & Niners fan, I don't see the parallel. I see two teams that have holes to fill, but going in different directions. The Giants are building something good. The other team is doing the same old same old comedy act.

maybe you are right, but at one point in the season it looked like the giants were going to tank, team could not get a break, could not hit or get many runs, and Timmy looked liked he had a tired arm. But look how they ended up. Its a long season.
Sure, only 2 games of diference, DONE

• dwett
  • Veteran
As a lifelong Giants & Niners fan, I don't see the parallel. I see two teams that have holes to fill, but going in different directions. The Giants are building something good. The other team is doing the same old same old comedy act.

maybe you are right, but at one point in the season it looked like the giants were going to tank, team could not get a break, could not hit or get many runs, and Timmy looked liked he had a tired arm. But look how they ended up. Its a long season.

I will give you this. We have had some bad breaks. Heck everyone talks about the Saints and Falcons game, but If the early part of the Seahawks game had gone our way we could be 3-1. Here's to a great turnaround we will be talking about 10 years from now.

Well, as you know it's kind of hard to compare these sports to much. It is a lot tougher to get things worked out over a 16 game season in a league that rarely trades players after the season starts compared to a 162 game season in sport where trades are common.

Well, as you know it's kind of hard to compare these sports to much. It is a lot tougher to get things worked out over a 16 game season in a league that rarely trades players after the season starts compared to a 162 game season in sport where trades are common.

I understand this, I grew up in the city, went to my 1st 49er game in 1968 and my 1st Giants game in 1966. I just thought I could bring alittle hope to this board. Hope is a wonderful thing.
You would be getting railed right now if you didn't have a s*itload of posts.

im on this bandwagon!!!
Originally posted by sacniner:

BRING IT ON. I don't really care. We are not out of it as of today. I agree it does not look good, but we still have a chance.

BRING IT ON. I don't really care. We are not out of it as of today. I agree it does not look good, but we still have a chance.

True, in the NFC West I guess we still have a shot. At this point, I just hope they win a game (Jim Mora flashback).

True, in the NFC West I guess we still have a shot. At this point, I just hope they win a game (Jim Mora flashback).

We Will Win this Sunday.
Share 49ersWebzone