LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

Anyone else see the niner players laughing after the game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
being the sick person that i am, addicted to the niners, a total niner junkie, i make to sure to watch everything from the kick off to the end of the games (not matter how many points we are getting blown out by or how frustrated i am) when the players congradulate each other. i noticed a couple of niner players, especially VD joking around and laughing after the game. did anyone see this too?

which makes me think, do these players even give a flying fuk anymore about what an embarrasement we are? i mean, i am 100 times more mad about our loss than VD was. shouldnt it be the other way around? how you are 0-4 and laugh and joke around i dont understand
Meh there getting paid to play something they love id laugh too
VD got paid. That's all that really matters.
they were laughing at the rest of the NFC West. If we win our next 2 home games we will be right up near the top of the division with a 2-4 record going to Carolina and London.
[ Edited by global_nomad on Oct 3, 2010 at 7:28 PM ]
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
being the sick person that i am, addicted to the niners, a total niner junkie, i make to sure to watch everything from the kick off to the end of the games (not matter how many points we are getting blown out by or how frustrated i am) when the players congradulate each other. i noticed a couple of niner players, especially VD joking around and laughing after the game. did anyone see this too?

which makes me think, do these players even give a flying fuk anymore about what an embarrasement we are? i mean, i am 100 times more mad about our loss than VD was. shouldnt it be the other way around? how you are 0-4 and laugh and joke around i dont understand

They are laughing because they know they will continue to suck as long as Sing keeps running Alex Smith out there.

They will take it serious once we have an NFL QB.
Do you remember which players?

I frankly haven't seen that attitude on the Niners since a late 1970's game when the losing Niners were laughing like a bunch of losers after the game.

In fact, I think Gore mentioned this too a couple years back. Is this the New NFL, or is it just the loser Niners?
We need a player like Michael Irvin telling the coach/owner who is serious about football and who is just here to collect a paycheck, the ones just collecting checks need the boot.
of course they're laughing........they get paid to do nothing. I'd be laughing too.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
they were laughing at the rest of the NFC West. If we win our next 2 home games we will be right up near the top of the division with a 2-4 record going to Carolina and London.

We're like 1-23 over the past few years when we cross the Mississippi. Trust me, we're not gonna win in London.
Originally posted by MILFS:

It's all about the $$$

Originally posted by rawdel:
Originally posted by global_nomad:

We're like 1-23 over the past few years when we cross the Mississippi. Trust me, we're not gonna win in London.

that's cuz there is only like 7 teams on this side of the Mississippi. We play bad on the road, but I don't buy into the time zone crap.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Yah these dudes are millionaires, win port loss they are still getting paid.
Originally posted by highwayone:
Do you remember which players?

I frankly haven't seen that attitude on the Niners since a late 1970's game when the losing Niners were laughing like a bunch of losers after the game.

In fact, I think Gore mentioned this too a couple years back. Is this the New NFL, or is it just the loser Niners?

Its the loser 9ers that cant keep up with the new NFL. We're playing a 1980's breed of football in the year 2010. We're over a 100 dog years behind the rest of the NFL...
Originally posted by bigmike55:

It's all about the $$$

this
a lot of players laugh after the game

its nothing new, they are talking to their friends whom they share a personal history with.

coach singletary claps after every play

good or bad

the dude was clapping when the falcons were driving for the winning fg.

I didnt see VD laughing during the game (except his td)
Share 49ersWebzone