LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 405 users in the forums

What Statement Can We...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Make too ownership & the team to let them know this 0-4 season & the other loosing ones aren't good enough. The Saints fans had bags on their heads for years. I mean these guys are WELL PAID is this the best they can do. We need to do something big that all of us diehard fans can do together for West-East & North-South. Nothing that will harm anybody but something to them know we are tired of the LOSING!!!!!
Can we start a "Fire Singletary" petition???
BILLBAORDS WITH BAD GRAMMAR, IN ALL CAPS AND PHOTOSHOP SINGLETARYS HEAD ON BEA ARTHUR
Have UC Berkeley students protest on the highways...
We are now the AINTS...
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We are now the AINTS...

sad
We can go out there and hit Dingleberry in the mouth.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We are now the AINTS...

We literally are. We're either being blown out, or putting up wannabe morale victories (but most importantly... all we do is lose).
well someone already started a thread in the official 9er boards for everyone to wear bag heads on Sunday night

hey, you got to do what you got to do.

We as fans need to do something. I agree. I say boycott some games. I'm serious. or yes Bags over our heads. this is crap
What about starting something on facebook & twitter.....
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

This
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

This

What do you thing Mods can we make this post official, something for of us niner fans to ban together show how we feel to the niners.
Time to attack the Yorks the only way we can without costing the team money...through song.

Here's my best effort; feel free to laugh at my stupidity...hmm! hmmm! hmmmm!

Jed's a prince and John's a putz
Doo daaa! Doo daaa!
All the doo da day
Eddie come back soon
Denise's boys are fools
All the doo da day.....

Or something to that effect. Whatever the song; as long as it's done in unison, the Dork's should get the point.

I love our team, I just hate the management and to an extent the coaching. They haven't even scratched the surface of how good they can be and I really wish our fans would get behind the guys with a song similar to the one the good people of Liverpool sing for their Reds before they take the field. Something to let the guys know that we as fans ain't going anywhere...face it, you're not lol!
Share 49ersWebzone