There are 192 users in the forums

who thinks alex should get benched

Shop Find 49ers gear online

who thinks alex should get benched

i think its time to bench him personally
[ Edited by loud3800 on Oct 3, 2010 at 4:56 PM ]
I think this will be locked, but unless we magically find a better QB somewhere, there is no one to replace him with.
And replace him with.....?

I don't have much faith in Smith but I'll acknowledge that he's likely the best bum in our stable full of bums.
Couldn't come sooner...
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
your last survey option is mixing this survey up. "asap" is the same as "yes". I suggest deleting that last option.
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
And replace him with.....?

I don't have much faith in Smith but I'll acknowledge that he's likely the best bum in our stable full of bums.

More like our best piece of crap in a stable full of crap...
imo we gave smith 6 years and he still isnt good i say y not give carr a chance and see what hes got
Start Nate Davis!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Start Nate Davis!
He either plays the entire season - (No - will will not make the playoffs - and the team should forfeit their spot if they "win" the division on an 8-8 or 7-9 record) - or we cut him right now.

I want closure on Alex Smith. No putting him on the bench so that his apologists can continue to harp for him to have more chances.

Stink up the joint and begone! Forever!

Originally posted by loud3800:
imo we gave smith 6 years and he still isnt good i say y not give carr a chance and see what hes got

I get what you're saying and it does make some sense, but let's face it: Carr is almost certainly another dead end. If we're going to make a change it might be wiser to go with Nate and find out if he's worth further development. If nothing else, it'll clarify what we have to do in the draft.
Start anyone but Alex!!!!!!!! Six years of BS is enough...
Share 49ersWebzone