LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

2 Games Out.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Adman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
This thread makes me want to punch one of those "New age, Prius driving, vegetarian, the glass is always half full, hippies".

I drive a Charger.
This thread makes me want to punch one of those "New age, Prius driving, vegetarian, the glass is always half full, hippies".

I want to punch them in the face on any given day. But a day after today makes me want to flat-out drop kick them.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Is there Kool-Aid in the glass that's half full?

"Jones Town Grape" is what it's called.
Originally posted by Adman:
Listen guys, to be honest idk how to feel about this team. But we are only 2 games back in our division and we have only played Seattle once.

We can still easily make the playoffs. This team will either make a great cinderella story at the end of the season, or be a great letdown.

We'll see...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk
Is this a joke?

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Is this a joke?

The sad part is I think he's serious...
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
What a pathetic division we're in. But the way the team has played the first four games, I doubt we'll win more than 6 games. They can only play one quarter, and from there on out it's meh. This team is cock-loaded with talent, but we're not playing better than the '04 Niners. It's truly pathetic.

I just don't know how you can't even get one flippin' FG after going up 14-0 in the first 5 mins of the game.

~Dann~

2 words, Alex Smith
Originally posted by kstolai:
What a pathetic division we're in. But the way the team has played the first four games, I doubt we'll win more than 6 games. They can only play one quarter, and from there on out it's meh. This team is cock-loaded with talent, but we're not playing better than the '04 Niners. It's truly pathetic.

I just don't know how you can't even get one flippin' FG after going up 14-0 in the first 5 mins of the game.

~Dann~

2 words, Alex Smith

1 word, Singletard.

~Dann~

2 words, Alex Smith

Alex Smith is a big part of why we lost this game. The whole team is why we're 0-4. The Steelers are 3-1 with Dennis Dixon and Charlie Batch as their QBs.
Technically we are right in the middle of this but that sounds ridiculous from a team with 0 wins.

We are one game back of SEA if we go 5-1 against the NFC West

Will have the tie breakers against STL and AZ

Wait until we get some victories before banging the NFC West championship drum though

Over it!

I will watch the games, but I will be sitting on my butt flipping back and forth from the redzone channel. I am too disappointed to care anymore. There is only so much disappointment a man can take.

~Dann~

2 words, Alex Smith

Alex Smith is a big part of why we lost this game. The whole team is why we're 0-4. The Steelers are 3-1 with Dennis Dixon and Charlie Batch as their QBs.

Another big reason we lose is because it seems like only our offensive coaches don't realize that the football field is 52 yards wide and try to rush Gore up the middle all the time into holes that never open...

~Dann~

2 words, Alex Smith

Gods that hurts! Dixon and Batch?

Good point. Lets all just sulk, make futile anti-alex smith threads, and talk s**t about our own team. That's manly.

Look at this division. It's a mess. Anderson was pulled, Seahawks only put up 3 points, and the "worst" team at the beginning of the season is looking the best.

Once this team hits its stride, it's going to change the opinions of a lot of people. Who honestly expected a healthy start anyways?

~Dann~

2 words, Alex Smith

Gods that hurts! Dixon and Batch?

What are you laughing at? They're Hall of Fame material compared to our QB if you grade on a curve...
Share 49ersWebzone