There are 190 users in the forums

Shame the 2nd half of the season is "easier"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Im sure the mods will lock this because, you know, if you arent mindlessly drinking the Kool Aid and posting illogical, positive topics, you are not allowed to speak!

Oh well, here goes anyway.

This season NEEDS to be an utter and absolute DISASTER. That's the only way things will get better. But, with 6 of the last 8 games actually looking "winnable" (and I use that term loosely), the Niners will screw themselves, and us the fans, out of a new coach, high draft picks and a potential franchise quarterback.

6-10 might save Singletary's job (if he's not fired mid-season). It shouldnt and probably wont, but Id rather not take that chance. 6-10 will have the Niners drafting in the teens and missing out on Locker, Luck, Mallet, or whomever else you like.

And if, by some cruel joke, this team goes 8-8 or 9-7 and wins the division, change will be put off. I dont care about playoffs this year (good thing too, since its a near impossibility). I want an organized, dynamic offensive team with hope for long-term success. None of that exists with the current regime and some of the current players. Being LAST in the WORST NFL division in the past 20 years is proof enough.

So here's to abject failure. Here's to remaining the unfunny joke of the NFL. Here's to 3-13...I'm waiting for you with open arms.

Blake_Fever
I really dont understand why this is "lock worthy".

Mods, if you choose to lock this thread, fine, but at least post a reason why so I don't waste my time posting in the days to come.

Thanks!
No easy games left. We are one of the worst teams and worst coached teams in the league.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Oct 3, 2010 at 3:35 PM ]
Originally posted by Blake_Fever:
Im sure the mods will lock this because, you know, if you arent mindlessly drinking the Kool Aid and posting illogical, positive topics, you are not allowed to speak!

Oh well, here goes anyway.

This season NEEDS to be an utter and absolute DISASTER. That's the only way things will get better. But, with 6 of the last 8 games actually looking "winnable" (and I use that term loosely), the Niners will screw themselves, and us the fans, out of a new coach, high draft picks and a potential franchise quarterback.

6-10 might save Singletary's job (if he's not fired mid-season). It shouldnt and probably wont, but Id rather not take that chance. 6-10 will have the Niners drafting in the teens and missing out on Locker, Luck, Mallet, or whomever else you like.
And if, by some cruel joke, this team goes 8-8 or 9-7 and wins the division, change will be put off. I dont care about playoffs this year (good thing too, since its a near impossibility). I want an organized, dynamic offensive team with hope for long-term success. None of that exists with the current regime and some of the current players. Being LAST in the WORST NFL division in the past 20 years is proof enough.

So here's to abject failure. Here's to remaining the unfunny joke of the NFL. Here's to 3-13...I'm waiting for you with open arms.
Blake_Fever

1. 6-10 will not be in the teens pick wise

2. 20 years ago would make it 1990 and we would be attempting a 3-peat so we haven't been bad for 20 years just 8.

3. your last statement alone makes this lock-worthy
you'll be banned and this thread will be locked
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
No easy games left. We are one of the worst teams and worst coached teams in the league.

this^^
Sorry, but I feel the opposite of you.

We are losing dumb and not playing up to our potential right now.

If we can pull together as a team and find a way to win one of these tight games, I think we may just find ourselfs at 8-8 or 9-7 and a chance.

We do have better than average talent on both sides of the ball and the new OC is better.

The new Oline will get progressively better I hope, which will help the run as well as the passing game.

Winning breeds winning so lets get one and get on a roll.
I would like to agree with you, but the recent trend shows losing is in the cards for this team.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
When you play good versus great teams and terrible versus bad teams, every game is hard.

sincalfaithful--obviously you have difficulty comprehending English...

I said the NFC West is the worst NFL division in the past 20 years and the Niners are LAST. No need to look any further for proof of their ineptitude.

As for my last sentence, I enjoyed typing it and subsequently, reading it over.

Your opinion means nothing to me.
Originally posted by Chief:
When you play good versus great teams and terrible versus bad teams, every game is hard.

good point
Originally posted by Blake_Fever:
sincalfaithful--obviously you have difficulty comprehending English...

I said the NFC West is the worst NFL division in the past 20 years and the Niners are LAST. No need to look any further for proof of their ineptitude.

As for my last sentence, I enjoyed typing it and subsequently, reading it over.

Your opinion means nothing to me.

ok noob keep your bulls**t posts coming its not like we don't have enough of these threads.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
you'll be banned and this thread will be locked

i guess i will have some company
Share 49ersWebzone