There are 267 users in the forums

Let's All Consult/Contact Lowell Cohn!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Come on guys, let's send him our sentiments, LC was (all but) instrumental in the Raye firing last week, and now it's time we get him to demand the benching of Alex Smith!!!

Send him your opinions/sentiments!!!

[email protected]
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Oct 3, 2010 at 3:13 PM ]
He writes a tough column every week but he can't control the Yorks or Singletary...
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He writes a tough column every week but he can't control the Yorks or Singletary...

LOL, but the owners read his columns, and nobody else has punched the Yorks in the gut more than everybody's favorite heckler with the Woody Allen accent! (Things usually get done when he puts the most hate into his columns, more than usual.)
A bunch of children.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
A bunch of children.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
A bunch of children.

I am 100% on benching Alex Smith, but I won't be sending emails for it.
The only thing that is going to change anything with ownership is money, or lack thereof. If the 49ers keep losing and ticket sales decline, so will general interest in the team or a new stadium. The fact that tickets are still available for a Sunday Night game against a respectable opponent speaks volumes to me, that never used to happen. I understand that the overall economic conditions also play a factor in ticket sales, but even cheaper seats are available. And if the economy is hurting people from buying tickets, it is a logical conclusion that it also hurts businesses from paying big time money to name a stadium.
Originally posted by Chief:
A bunch of children.

And play who? I can't wait for the season to be over and Alex to be sent packing. Unfortunately, I still believe he's the best QB on our roster.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

LOL, but the owners read his columns, and nobody else has punched the Yorks in the gut more than everybody's favorite heckler with the Woody Allen accent! (Things usually get done when he puts the most hate into his columns, more than usual.)

Yeah he complains about the Yorkies and sing almost as much as I do. I really like the guy. I can't see why he has been so hated around here?...
  • Chief
  • Veteran
A bunch of children.

And play who? I can't wait for the season to be over and Alex to be sent packing. Unfortunately, I still believe he's the best QB on our roster.

So you just want to ride out all the stupid tip balls, INT's, scrambling, bad accuracy and total bulls**t?

Why, do you think he is cute?

i'm not going to help his old arse out by providing for more material to write about. unless i'm paid then it's another story
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
The only thing that is going to change anything with ownership is money, or lack thereof. If the 49ers keep losing and ticket sales decline, so will general interest in the team or a new stadium. The fact that tickets are still available for a Sunday Night game against a respectable opponent speaks volumes to me, that never used to happen. I understand that the overall economic conditions also play a factor in ticket sales, but even cheaper seats are available. And if the economy is hurting people from buying tickets, it is a logical conclusion that it also hurts businesses from paying big time money to name a stadium.

That's why I keep saying that the stadium deal will collapse because of this season. No business is going to want to support a crappy team, and neither will the fans.
A bunch of children.

So you just want to ride out all the stupid tip balls, INT's, scrambling, bad accuracy and total bulls**t?

Why, do you think he is cute?

Smith is playing terrible, but I have less faith in "let me hold the ball until I'm sacked" Carr.
A bunch of children.

Oh here we go with this again, it's been 14 hours and you still haven't consulted a thesaurus? Please, stop pouncing on my posts/topics and attack somebody else dude.
Mistake after Mistake - Ugh Alex has had his chance give it to Carr at this point at least he will push the ball down the field.

I was one of the people all for Alex getting the call thinking he would make the step but this is bad - but let's be honest nothing is changing here with player changes - this is still one of the worst coached teams in the NFL 8 years straight running - a QB change is meaningless at this point.
Share 49ersWebzone