LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Philladelphia Eagles)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by GoreForMore:
Originally posted by ttime1:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Gore, the line, and whatever play calling Singletary was forcing down Johnson's throat.

This season is over if we don't tailor the offense to Alex Smith and not Gore. Also, Solari, whats with all the offside penalties at home?

That's smart. Tailor an offense towards a QB who has proven over-over-and over again NOT to be a playmaker.

As far as I am concerned, all of you who continue to come up with exeuses for Smith's lack of performance are getting exactly what you deserve; Coach Sing deserves to be 0-5 for not selecting and preparing your most talented QB to start; management and ownership deserves to be 0-5 for not upgrading the QB position when you had a chance to; and fans who consistently make excuses for a QB who leads the league in turnovers, can't get the ball to open recievers and makes bad decisions deserve this fate for keeping you homer glasses on too long to see the truth. Alex is a good guy; but he is a terrible QB and needs a more dominate team in order to suceed in this league.

as far as i am concerned you are not a 49ers fan so pleas leave the forum

Son, unlike you and some others, I want the team to win and realize that you need playmakers in order to do so. I realize that it hurts your feelings; but the truth will set you free here. Repeat after me; "Alex is not a good QB".... I know that it is hard for you to do that but the sooner you can; the better you will be.

ok but follow my directions close your eyes and open your mouth im going to hurt your feelings real slow

Grow a pair. All you do is post smilies and hate on Alex. Stop huffing paint and eating lead chips, tool.
i agree, i dont like our defense. it needs more talented players on it. ever since wk 3 the whole group has been bad including willis who hasnt been himself
Gore, the line, and whatever play calling Singletary was forcing down Johnson's throat.

This season is over if we don't tailor the offense to Alex Smith and not Gore. Also, Solari, whats with all the offside penalties at home?

That's smart. Tailor an offense towards a QB who has proven over-over-and over again NOT to be a playmaker.

As far as I am concerned, all of you who continue to come up with exeuses for Smith's lack of performance are getting exactly what you deserve; Coach Sing deserves to be 0-5 for not selecting and preparing your most talented QB to start; management and ownership deserves to be 0-5 for not upgrading the QB position when you had a chance to; and fans who consistently make excuses for a QB who leads the league in turnovers, can't get the ball to open recievers and makes bad decisions deserve this fate for keeping you homer glasses on too long to see the truth. Alex is a good guy; but he is a terrible QB and needs a more dominate team in order to suceed in this league.

Son, unlike you and some others, I want the team to win and realize that you need playmakers in order to do so. I realize that it hurts your feelings; but the truth will set you free here. Repeat after me; "Alex is not a good QB".... I know that it is hard for you to do that but the sooner you can; the better you will be.

ok but follow my directions close your eyes and open your mouth im going to hurt your feelings real slow

lol and my feelings are hurt? go somewhere else scrub

You're brilliant. You realize when you subtract a player you have to add another?

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT GORE BLOWING THE GAME.

Oh, I think that Gore needs to sit down too! But I disagree with him blowing the game and not Alex.

[ Edited by norcal49er864 on Oct 10, 2010 at 21:50:28 ]
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dald1:
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
SCREW THAT s**t!!!!! IT'S ON SMITH!!!

I KNOW GORE FUMBLED, BUT SMITH SUX ASS!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE AWAY HIS STUPID FUMBLE FOR A TD, WE WOULD HAVE WON!!!!!,

IM DONE WITH THIS TEAM!!!! IM DONE, SCREW THIS!!!

yeah im sure you were one of the fake ass fans booing our team at the game. Try supporting your team sometime scrub...... also get out of caps you look like a dumb ass foreigner

so let me get this straight he is a fake fan if he boos a 0-5 team?

fake as F$#k

Quit being such a sheep.

"ITS ALEXS FAULT HE LOSTED THE GAME!!!"

Thanks for the contribution. Go look at his stats. This loss was clearly on Gore, the line, and worst of all the coaching staff putting the game in Gore's hands.

Alex's two interception, a desperate throw downfield and a desperate pass at the end of the game with defenders in his face.

He made a bad play with that fumble and that was it.

The defense played miserable too.

This is what you miss. Alex made a bad play on the play prior to him throwing that last interception. Gore was WIDE open for a TD and Alex can't throw the ball beyond the line of scrimage. He has more balls batted down at the line of scrimage than any QB I can think of; in the history of the game. Alex is simply not a good QB for this team.

im pretty sure ttime and fly1 are dating can anyone confirm this?

yea, and we're also dating the whole stadium right? did u hear that?? boooooooooooooooooooo, poor Alexia, he made a fool of himself, AGAIN

Thats right, sheep, you can't form an opinion for yourself.

What did Alex'ia' (brilliant twist on words) do after they booed him? Shut the up, that's right.

we lost by the way..... and he had ANOTHER interception that ended the game, he suxs, boooooooooooooo

Go watch soccer, clearly you don't get football.

go do a little research genius, soccer is FOOTball....
it sucks if you are expecting Steelers/Ravens/Jets quality defense, but overall it's pretty solid, hard to look good constantly defending a short field...if I had to guess we're bottom 5 easily in opponent starting field position
Granted it was a poor showing by the 49ers tonight. There was a lot of blame to go around tonight but the one thing that kept killing me was how McCoy juked the defense out of there socks and how little team speed we have in the secondary.

yeah im sure you were one of the fake ass fans booing our team at the game. Try supporting your team sometime scrub...... also get out of caps you look like a dumb ass foreigner

fake as F$#k

Quit being such a sheep.

Thanks for the contribution. Go look at his stats. This loss was clearly on Gore, the line, and worst of all the coaching staff putting the game in Gore's hands.

Alex's two interception, a desperate throw downfield and a desperate pass at the end of the game with defenders in his face.

This is what you miss. Alex made a bad play on the play prior to him throwing that last interception. Gore was WIDE open for a TD and Alex can't throw the ball beyond the line of scrimage. He has more balls batted down at the line of scrimage than any QB I can think of; in the history of the game. Alex is simply not a good QB for this team.

yea, and we're also dating the whole stadium right? did u hear that?? boooooooooooooooooooo, poor Alexia, he made a fool of himself, AGAIN

What did Alex'ia' (brilliant twist on words) do after they booed him? Shut the up, that's right.

we lost by the way..... and he had ANOTHER interception that ended the game, he suxs, boooooooooooooo

man you suck to a whole new level just do us all a favor and take a one way to the golden gate bridge and just jump
preseason champs turned real-deal chumps!

alexis is weak.

we need to cut off the bell cow's ankles. she is no longer any good... chop off all of HER limbs.. the bell cow fumbles too much!

grandma in a hoveround can run circles around members in our secondary!

singletary has a gross fetish for alexis and it's making me sick to my stomach!!!

PS: SHAUN HILL (the ugly woman i voted out) WON WITH THE LIONS TODAY!!!!!!

DETROIT LIONS, YOU HAVE COMPANY...... 0-16 HERE WE COME!!!!!!

You're brilliant. You realize when you subtract a player you have to add another?

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT GORE BLOWING THE GAME.

Oh, I think that Gore needs to sit down too! But I disagree with him blowing the game and not Alex.

I wouldn't bench either. Unfortunately neither one has quality back ups and for the season we're stuck with them.

At least two games Alex hasn't played like a starting NFL quarterback, but he clearly played above par this game. Maybe if Bumbletard Rachal wasn't in and A. Davis wasn't getting penalties left and right.
Flash! Rodger's QB rating today - 75.7 and the team lost. Your crush Bradford 's QB rating - 46.1 and his team lost by blowout.
our defense is not terrible....its good....last year it was really good bc we forced so many turnovers, we have the talent to be great, but were just not getting the takeaways

also, pass rush is average at best

fake as F$#k

Quit being such a sheep.

You do realize words, those things that you drool out your mouth, have different connotations based on where you live, right?
Originally posted by kezar49er:
Granted it was a poor showing by the 49ers tonight. There was a lot of blame to go around tonight but the one thing that kept killing me was how McCoy juked the defense out of there socks and how little team speed we have in the secondary.

Tell me u saw how many times, there was man coverage after the Kolb pass, and we just got juked, play after play, after play. i mean they were missing tackles like crazy, and even when P willy got stuck on the opening drive for PHilly.

We let them score too quick.
Share 49ersWebzone