There are 174 users in the forums

Why is Frank takine 99% of all plays?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Frank Gore will be fine, but I agree we need more of a rotation out there so the defense won't key on just one RB. What I'd like to see is Westbrook and Gore in the backfield, with Westbrook motioning out to the slot. Or Anthony Dixon in singleback sets.

I don't think these coaches want to deal with the headache of trying to keep up with a rotation.
Because he doesn't want to have a long career. I bet he doesn't get to one thousand this year
He's not done yet, but he's certainly no a dominant player, and hes DEFINITELY not a "bell-cow" RB. Our coaches are hard for him, that's the biggest problem.
i thought we'd see a lot more of dixon and westbrook, especially westbrook on 3rd downs...but gore has just shown that hes an every down back

i feel badly for dixon and westbrook, bc im sure they wanna get on the field, but frank is our best player on offense right now, there are other concerns, but i hear what your saying, im surprised but not mad about it
Frank is a little overrated. Don't get me wrong hes a very good back, but he is a top 10 back, not top 5. What good is 100+ yard games when you keep coughing up the ball?

Better than Gore:
Peterson
Johnson
Jackson
Jones Drew
Rice

Gore is in the second tier along with Tomlinson, Turner, and D. Williams

[ Edited by aMikeNolanGuy on Oct 12, 2010 at 15:33:46 ]
Originally posted by LBCniner:
frank is starting to get old, we need a new RB

Yes, we need to draft Mark Ingram at RB Alama 2011.. We will make better play and fall into playoff for sure..
i still say we trade the whole team for the Rams
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by skynet907:
Singletary is gay for him.

You vets whine too much. You guys always want someone banned or locked. Why not create your guys own board where you all complain about eachother lol.

And FYI, no one likes a snitch.
Originally posted by bracus:

You vets whine too much. You guys always want someone banned or locked. Why not create your guys own board where you all complain about eachother lol.

Sorry not all vets, just a good portion.
This team has no idea how to keep their running backs fresh. We have the talent to spread the ball around but they want to make Frank tired so he can fumble the ball and make us lose games.

Sorry not all vets, just a good portion.

Actually, there's a veteran board. But it's not used very often b***hing and complaining belongs in Niner Talk! Woohoo!

As for Gore -- it falls back on the coaching staff. They are too stupid to realize that with Dixon and Westbrook, there could possibly be a very dynamic three headed monster. 1st/2nd down = Gore (obviously). 3rd down = Westbrook -- this gives a great receiving threat if necessary. I know Gore is a great receiver, but we should at least TRY IT OUT. Short yardage = Dixon. We can use him early in the game and as a decoy from there on out. What the f**k is this staff doing? Aghh

[ Edited by chico49erfan on Oct 12, 2010 at 18:26:44 ]
Share 49ersWebzone