LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Why is Frank takine 99% of all plays?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by global_nomad:
true we are wasting his career.

we have and will continue to wast one of our best 49ers of all time
Originally posted by kstolai:
We need to take a page out of the book of the rest of the NFL teams, 2 back sets cause more problems.

But our HC.......
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
We need to take a page out of the book of the rest of the NFL teams, 2 back sets cause more problems.

But our HC.......

LOL
Originally posted by jcs:
Frank isn't the problem on this team...it's the QB.

True...but we are wasting Gores career.
Originally posted by jones49:
Originally posted by jcs:
Frank isn't the problem on this team...it's the QB.

True...but we are wasting Gores career.

And Westbrooks.
It's also worth remembering that Gore doesn't like to share the load. On the one hand, I can see how the staff wants to keep Gore happy so long as he remains productive. On the other, though, if the staff thinks Dixon can provide some needed pop in the middle of the game, they should lower the boom on Gore.
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
It's also worth remembering that Gore doesn't like to share the load. On the one hand, I can see how the staff wants to keep Gore happy so long as he remains productive. On the other, though, if the staff thinks Dixon can provide some needed pop in the middle of the game, they should lower the boom on Gore.

Agree, when a D dials in on a runner, its good to throw a wrinkle in every now and then, ALA Dixon. Do it Sing, doubt he would do it anyways. I hate how we fans make better calls than our HC.
because frank will cry if he doesnt get the ball. seems like every babies this guy. i love frank but it would be better for the team if they shared the ball with the others. u dont see VD, Morgan, Crabtree b***hing about passes they should be getting.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Because Alex Smith takes 1% of all the plays, and Singletary won't put Gore at QB.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
because frank will cry if he doesnt get the ball. seems like every babies this guy. i love frank but it would be better for the team if they shared the ball with the others. u dont see VD, Morgan, Crabtree b***hing about passes they should be getting.

Frank is good, but not good enough to carry the team on his back. We have plenty of weapons but we dont know how to use them.

Originally posted by rawdel:

Frank is good, but not good enough to carry the team on his back. We have plenty of weapons but we dont know how to use them.

This, bell cow or not. A bell cow, can't keep the entire dairy farm from going under. That takes all the cows on the farm.
It still seemed like the 49ers ran Gore up the middle too much this game. The runs to the outside were working, so I still don't understand this fascination with running Gore straight up the middle 50 percent of the time....

This, bell cow or not. A bell cow, can't keep the entire dairy farm from going under. That takes all the cows on the farm.

We have the cows to keep the farm running... The problem is the idiotic bull with the headset.

they know how to use them, they just wont because for one singletary wants us to run first and "impose our will" on other teams. and two they act as if theyre gonna hurt Gores feelings if he doesnt get all his touches. what about our damn feelings watching horrible football for the last 8 years?
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
It still seemed like the 49ers ran Gore up the middle too much this game. The runs to the outside were working, so I still don't understand this fascination with running Gore straight up the middle 50 percent of the time....

Its called drafting and game planning for north south runners. And not taking smaller speedy guys that can break to the outside. Because as we all know, this is "a big man's sport."
Share 49ersWebzone