Originally posted by BigBug415:
Bad luck? No.

Andrew Luck? HELL YEAH!!!!
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by BigBug415:
Bad luck? No.

Andrew Luck? HELL YEAH!!!!

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I dont believe in luck but I tell you what im starting to believe this team is cursed. I guess Walsh or Eddie D made a deal with the devil or something.

This
Originally posted by Oscar:
If this turns into an Andrew Luck thread it's gonna be locked.

how about you just lock it up regardless cause we all know that's what the response in here is going to be. what do you expect from the fans whom are damn tired of being sick and tired of losing with the lousy qb we have at hand.
We need Luck to change our luck!
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
the only luck i believe in is Andrew Luck!!! and singletary is doing his best to make sure he gets him for our next coach!!!

All of you guys who want Luck... what if he doesn't declare? Plus, I just don't see how we end up with the #1 pick.

And Kilgore, I have had bad luck my whole life so yes. Still, we wasted opportunities and had too many turnovers. 5 turnovers against the defending SB champs, we where lucky to be in it. If it was in NO (no wind) it probably would have been a blow out.

Told ya guys... I seen the fumble coming from a mile away. It has happened before many times. I also would have bet my life they where going to go down and kick a field goal.
Yeah, look how long it took the steelers to win their 5th and 6th superbowls after the 70s. 20-30 years. Maybe we're cursed from all the winning we did, and now we have to pay for it by being a bad team.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Yeah, look how long it took the steelers to win their 5th and 6th superbowls after the 70s. 20-30 years. Maybe we're cursed from all the winning we did, and now we have to pay for it by being a bad team.

Nah. No curse. It's just the Yorks ownership / management vs. Eddie D. Big difference and it shows.

The only bad luck we have is Alex Smith!!
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Originally posted by esekander:

Yorkies...

correction. the only bad luck we have is the Yorkie Dorkies owning the team. ever since their take over we've been straight garbage.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

correction. the only bad luck we have is the Yorkie Dorkies owning the team. ever since their take over we've been straight garbage.
Share 49ersWebzone