There are 153 users in the forums

Create your own press conference!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Loss: Going forward, we need to stop losing. Because from a winning standpoint, you can't lose. So when I say going forward, I mean not going backward. Because going backward, would result from a losing standpoint. It's these standpoints that create going backwards or forward. Because we need to go forward with the forwardness that being forward requires from forwarding standpoint.

**WINNER***

haha
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Monday, Jan. 3rd, 2011:

Jed: I would like to thank you all for attending. I have come to the decision to relieve Mike Singletary of his coaching duties. Mike, did a lot of good for our organization. He was a great player, a good coach, and an even better person. I felt that he was the right man for the job when I made him the head coach.

Could I have done a better job of putting him in a position to succeed? In highsight, yes. But as a new owner, I'm also still learning my craft. The expectations were to win and to make the playoffs and not only did we not come close to accomplishing that, we've regressed. We've become irrelevant. That's pisses me the [expletive] off. Pardon, me.

My first order of business will involve a restructuring of the front office (George Kokinis, Kevin Colbert, Floyd Reese) who will work with Paraag, Trent, and I toward selecting a new coach, who would be empowered to put together his own staff. This new chain of command involves this hire having the power to hire/fire coach and having final say on personnel decisions, and will report to me.

Reporter: And Alex?

Jed: At this point, he needs a fresh start, I don't imagine he'd be back, but that's up to the new coach.

Questions?

Kawakami: Jed.......................................

[Continues]
[ Edited by FL9er on Oct 5, 2010 at 9:12 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone