LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

Create your own press conference!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I'm beginning to think Singletary is lying to me when he says he's going to look at film.

NFL films presents, with steve sable
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Loss: Going forward, we need to stop losing. Because from a winning standpoint, you can't lose. So when I say going forward, I mean not going backward. Because going backward, would result from a losing standpoint. It's these standpoints that create going backwards or forward. Because we need to go forward with the forwardness that being forward requires from forwarding standpoint.

you really sound like him...

Good, that was the point.
if we win:

reporter: coach, what was done about the offensive gameplan this week with your new OC?

Sing: we used the "Ask Madden" button
well, umm, im gonna have to look at the film ummm, to determine, to determine umm if we executed the gameplan to my specifications. from an offensive standpoint i think umm, alex did everything asked of him but the receivers didnt execute the gameplan effectively. ummm im just gonna look at the film and determine who wasnt doing their job because there were some uhh, some breakdowns in coverage. uhhh when a receiver breaks off a huge play like that kid roddy white did theres usually something wrong, or so im told. uhh, nothing will change and we will fix these execution problems by next week. *drops pants* uhhh we just didnt execute. i want winners! uhh oh s**t ive already used that one. umm, uhh ummm i just dont know. *voice cracks* i have no idea. *starts crying and shaking his head* i have no clue what to do to fix this franchise. uhh, im done here, no more questions. *walks away with pants at his ankles*
Coach Singletary: "I'll say this, ummm... I gotta look at the film, but its about execution. I thought Alex Smith did an okay job, but to get where we're trying to go, you have to do better."

Reporter: Mike, What will happen with Michael Lewis? Have you decided what you're going to do?

Coach Singletary: "It's not about 1 guy. It's about the team. I want 53 guys who want to be here. I WANT WINNERS! At the end of the day, You'll know. Just keep watching. That's all I'll say. "
Reporter: "Coach what's happening to the team..."

Sing: "It's not happening...it has already happened. Next question..."

Reporter: "Well what will you try to plan for the rest of the season...?"

Sing: "We will not try to plan...we will plan. Next question."

Reporter: "Will you think about resigning after losing your team?"

Sing: "I won't think about resigning...I will resi-.....wait a dad gum yahoo minute!"
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

Sing: "I won't think about resigning...I will resi-.....wait a dad gum yahoo minute!"

Lulz
reporter:what are your thoughts on the game?

sing: i would like to thank the falcons for kicking our asses
  • Chief
  • Veteran
"I am very proud of our team, we played well and were coached even better. We played as a team and got the road win. I would like to say I am regretful and sorry for attacking the referee and getting ejected from the game in the first quarter during the opening kick off. I feel the team won because as a coach, game plan and adjustments were key, motivation as well. Now we look forward to next week."
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

WINNER LMFAO

Originally posted by superman49er:
if we win:

reporter: coach, what was done about the offensive gameplan this week with your new OC?

Sing: we used the "Ask Madden" button.

[ Edited by elbolitas49ers on Oct 2, 2010 at 11:34 PM ]
Best thread ever. Pin this sucker!
Originally posted by posayshoohaa:
win - alex played well gonna watch film

loss - alex played well gonna watch film

i win
Originally posted by posayshoohaa:
win - alex played well gonna watch film

loss - alex played well gonna watch film

lol
I swear if Singletary is out there moping around like a beaten altar boy tomorrow afternoon I'm gonna break some of my wife's dishes.
Share 49ersWebzone