LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

Create your own press conference!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Here guys. I want you to simulate an post atlanta press confrence by singletary, based either on a win or a loss. Let's see who has been paying attention our coaches quotes. This could be fun!!

Reporter: Coach, what do you have to say about the win/ Loss?
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
Here guys. I want you to simulate an post atlanta press confrence by singletary, based either on a win or a loss. Let's see who has been paying attention our coaches quotes. This could be fun!!

Coach: I have to say, that we'll look at the film and then go forward. That's really all I can say right now, is I'll have to look at the film. From a team standpoint, I really think looking at the film is important thing for our team to do. Mike Johnson will be my coordinator all season. Nobody's roles will change, and a 45-3 loss tells me that I need to look at the film before I figure out if anything went wrong with our team. Our players just need to execute the gameplan better, and right now the gameplan is looking at the film. I think our players need to look at the film harder, and then listen to my motivational speaches better.

win - alex played well gonna watch film

loss - alex played well gonna watch film
  • fly15
  • Veteran
I think we're moving foward.
and Alex, and Alex, and Alex.... he suxs but he's our starting qb
beelzebub (the reporter): hi son, how were you able to overcome the adversities and all the negativity that's been surrounding you and this team in the past week? how was this team able to comeback from 14 points and pull off the victory?

sing: well, my fine, little, furry friend, ya see this here cross on my neck? it brings good luck.

about the adversities/negativities, we shipped yoda (raye) off in a coffin back to transylvania. about lewis, yea, we parted ways with him and a box of tissues on friday because the whiny lil freak was b***hin about the comments he's been getting in niner talk.

we don't concentrate on the adversities, we find solutions. we don't care about the media circus, it's their job to make the public paranoid and to get the majority to buy into their garbage!

how did we win, you asked? i told these fools to get the sh_t together or i'm gonna have fools taking showers, and listen to my 3 hour speeches with my pants/undies OFF!! we got after it in the second half and mopped up those dirty birds.

beelzebub: how were you able to get the plays off with all that noise? they were bringing the heat on alex, how did you overcome their swarming defense.

BTW, don't you think that their coach, mike smith, looks like steve martin in that movie 'the jerk'?

sing: first of all, i didn't do anything. the players handled their business on the field. they manned up in the trenches. the oline handled the pressure and young anthony was socking fools in the ribs when referees weren't looking. receivers caught balls and alex didn't forget to bring his contact lenses... ya notice he wasn't throwing it to the waterboy on the sidelines?

their swarming defense didn't phase us. they were able to score some points but we were able to punch them in the mouth. one of our guys kept punchin harvey dahl in the nuts which caused him to get penalties from frustration and anger.

we didn't mind the noise. atlanta was rowdy, bouty bouty... that's my kinda party, we were there all night!!!

mike smith? yes, he does look like steve martin and he is a jerk. more like a jerk off!!!

beelzebub: is atogwe still dating your daughter?

sing: i just want to talk about atlanta falcons, do you have anymore questions about the falcons?

beelzebub: do you think you'll catch seattle? do you think pete carroll looks like a lil old woman?

sing: lets talk about the game. lets talk about the falcons. i don't want to talk about anything else but the game?

beelzebub: what do you think about michael vick and that game coming up? do you think you'll let the dogs out, "woof woof woof woof who let the dogs out"

sing: next reporter, next question please!!!!
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Coach: I have to say, that we'll look at the film and then go forward. That's really all I can say right now, is I'll have to look at the film. From a team standpoint, I really think looking at the film is important thing for our team to do. Mike Johnson will be my coordinator all season. Nobody's roles will change, and a 45-3 loss tells me that I need to look at the film before I figure out if anything went wrong with our team. Our players just need to execute the gameplan better, and right now the gameplan is looking at the film. I think our players need to look at the film harder, and then listen to my motivational speaches better.

hahahhahaa this

so sad but true
Sunday:

Well all I'm gonna say is this... I'm gonna go watch some film and decide tomorrow, but I will tell you that I'm sticking with Alex Smith and Chilo Rachel for the rest of the season.

Monday:

Well... I'm gonna bench Alex Smith and Chilo Rachel... cause I watched some game film last night and slept in the locker room to think about things... and Bill Walsh's ghost visited me in the shower and told me something about 2 step hitches, and 'Black 59 Razor', and I was like, "who you callin' black, Jack!?"

Just keep watching...
I'm beginning to think Singletary is lying to me when he says he's going to look at film.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I'm beginning to think Singletary is lying to me when he says he's going to look at film.

Yeah... and if he is, he's probly watchin' the types of films you don't want your momma or wife to find out about!

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Yeah... and if he is, he's probly watchin' the types of films you don't want your momma or wife to find out about!

Originally posted by rxrunner:

hahahhahaa this

I could not have said it better myself... nor could singiepoo himself. Correction: The film he watches? The superbowl shuffle...
i think he got this book on dvd

Loss: Going forward, we need to stop losing. Because from a winning standpoint, you can't lose. So when I say going forward, I mean not going backward. Because going backward, would result from a losing standpoint. It's these standpoints that create going backwards or forward. Because we need to go forward with the forwardness that being forward requires from forwarding standpoint.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Loss: Going forward, we need to stop losing. Because from a winning standpoint, you can't lose. So when I say going forward, I mean not going backward. Because going backward, would result from a losing standpoint. It's these standpoints that create going backwards or forward. Because we need to go forward with the forwardness that being forward requires from forwarding standpoint.

you really sound like him...
Share 49ersWebzone