LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 308 users in the forums

Mike Lombardi on Singletary's Mess

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Many of us have posted how the Yorks have hired men who had never before been GMs or HCs. But they were cheap. Yet, we must remember that when it was finally concluded by the Yorks that they had made a major mistake and fired these guys, they usually had a couple of years left on their contracts. This meant that at any given time, they were paying on two contracts per position. To wit, they were paying the current HC and on the contract of the former HC. In conclusion, it is better to hire a proven, first-class HC or GM who you will never feel the need to fire.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Good read

Team is a big mess
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Good read

Team is a big mess
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by boriken_9er:
Originally posted by fly15:
Its Singletary's mess, thanks to the QB.

I am baffled by people's irrationality. Alex is not Great, maybe not even ok, but this whole team sucks right now. No unit or player has done anything.

How come Alex sucks and Gore does not?

cause Gore is not the QB
Its just impossible to expect the precise, detailed and fundamentally sound football team from Singletary'. Though Gore has not lost the ball, yet.
It is important to separate Singletary the player, from Singletary the coach. Singletary the coach has based his beliefs on how he played the game, not how he has learned the game as he prepared to be a coach.

This was the best point he made. I hear other fans of other teams come up to me and tell me "you guys have a great coach". I reply by saying the above.
Sing thinks Smith played a good game? WOW, someone shut him up now.
Originally posted by kstolai:

Cant, the media fears him
Originally posted by rawdel:

He's Hitler minus the strategic chops.
Originally posted by rawdel:

He's Hitler minus the strategic chops.

Tits on a bull...

Share 49ersWebzone