There are 192 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

We are pretty much the basket case of the NFL.

1. The strange release of Kentwan Balmer Leaving for Seattle.
2. Ditto Mike Robinson.
3. Our head coach berating Mr. Odonnell (spelling) during an interview for T.V.
4. Our GM leaving under mysterious circumstances right before the draft.
5. Glen Coffee found god and stepped away... supposedly.
6. Firing our OC mid-season, never a good sign.
7. Mike Lewis now wants to quit.

I'm sure I have missed one or two others, point being if this was any other team but the Niners I feel these bizarre situations would be viewed as most unusual. Are we as 49er fans numb to these ridiculous events because we've dealt with them for so many years?

It's almost to the point I don't want to read any news about them for fear our team will be further embarrassed by the national media.

I don't know, what do the fans think as more players are trying to find their way out of SF?
[ Edited by Swankypro on Oct 2, 2010 at 2:26 AM ]
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:

Helpful. Thank you for your incredible wisdom and pointed thoughts. It added much value to this particular discussion.
Originally posted by Swankypro:

Helpful. Thank you for your incredible wisdom and pointed thoughts. It added much value to this particular discussion.

this particular discussion is posted by some random person 10 times a day. There are threads that you can post your "incredible wisdom and pointed thoughts" in all having to do with exactly what your talking about.

this particular discussion is posted by some random person 10 times a day. There are threads that you can post your "incredible wisdom and pointed thoughts" in all having to do with exactly what your talking about.

Admittedly, this is my first time posting anything at all. I have been a forum member for 4 years but this is my first time adding a thread. After about 8 beers, this seemed like a good idea but I may have done something completely erroneous.

Please accept my super apologies as I will pray and aspire for your god-like abilities at memorizing thread topics.

Admittedly, this is my first time posting anything at all. I have been a forum member for 4 years but this is my first time adding a thread. After about 8 beers, this seemed like a good idea but I may have done something completely erroneous.

Please accept my super apologies as I will pray and aspire for your God-like abilities at memorizing thread topics.

No need to go that far bro, if your drinking and do this that's a . As for my "God-like abilities" it's more of a gift then something you can become.

Just kidding my man, no hate, drink on.

Please accept my super apologies as I will pray and aspire for your God-like abilities at memorizing thread topics.

No need to go that far bro, if your drinking and do this that's a . As for my "God-like abilities" it's more of a gift then something you can become.

I got ya, brother. Thanks for being cool about it. I just hope we start to win and stop with all the weird s**t... Just like everyone else I suppose.

I avoided posting anything until now because I don't have many "red bars" on my profile that prove my superiority.

I got ya, brother. Thanks for being cool about it. I just hope we start to win and stop with all the weird s**t... Just like everyone else I suppose.

I avoided posting anything until now because I don't have many "red bars" on my profile that prove my superiority.

eeeeeasyyyy,

USA ryder cup is on.
In my 30+ years of watching the NFL I have NEVER seen ANYTHING quite like the B.S. that's going on with the 49ers.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

eeeeeasyyyy,

USA ryder cup is on.

Fair enough, maybe I should switch this on???
Originally posted by BigBug415:
In my 30+ years of watching the NFL I have NEVER seen ANYTHING quite like the B.S. that's going on with the 49ers.

Amen to that. This truly is becoming worse than 2004. How did it come to this...
Originally posted by BigBug415:

Agreed. There are certain things that you just have to scratch your head at...
Sh*t's f*ÔéČked up man!
actually all of these weird things are good for the niners....lets review.

Balmer is a backup = good
coffee wasn't any good and dixon is better and would of had to sit behind him = good
oc = VERY GOOD
lewis was a liability in coverage never made any plays except for some run stops = good
GM = who knows but based on our first draft with 2 ol and mays and dixon as well as a good te and wr....so far it seems to be a better move = good
Mrob = probably not the best move but a good special teamer nothing more = not good but not bad
Sing laying into a radio host who seemed to be provoking him = not good or bad, just Sing.

So, in conclusion....all of these moved either improved our team except Mrob, but then again, dixon is a better back and special teams were never any good anyway.
Originally posted by elguapo:
actually all of these weird things are good for the niners....lets review.

Balmer is a backup = good
coffee wasn't any good and dixon is better and would of had to sit behind him = good
oc = VERY GOOD
lewis was a liability in coverage never made any plays except for some run stops = good
GM = who knows but based on our first draft with 2 ol and mays and dixon as well as a good te and wr....so far it seems to be a better move = good
Mrob = probably not the best move but a good special teamer nothing more = not good but not bad
Sing laying into a radio host who seemed to be provoking him = not good or bad, just Sing.

So, in conclusion....all of these moved either improved our team except Mrob, but then again, dixon is a better back and special teams were never any good anyway.

A complete analysis. Thank you for your input.