LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 241 users in the forums

Honest Evaluation

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I have been away since game one. This may be a lazy thread in all honesty. But I would like to know what is it that you guys think is going wrong with your team and where they can improve. As well as your thoughts on the division and where you think you can make a run at making the preseason expectations come true and why.

I think that with an 0-3 start, you guys have a huge hole to fill. Add to that turmoil in the coaching staff and from what I understand turmoil in the FO and I don't honestly see where this 49ers team will prevail as the NFC West Champs. I guess what I am asking is for you guys to lay out scenarios where I am wrong and why. I just don't see it.

We stink.
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
I have been away since game one. This may be a lazy thread in all honesty. But I would like to know what is it that you guys think is going wrong with your team and where they can improve. As well as your thoughts on the division and where you think you can make a run at making the preseason expectations come true and why.

I think that with an 0-3 start, you guys have a huge hole to fill. Add to that turmoil in the coaching staff and from what I understand turmoil in the FO and I don't honestly see where this 49ers team will prevail as the NFC West Champs. I guess what I am asking is for you guys to lay out scenarios where I am wrong and why. I just don't see it.

Not many of us do anymore!
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:

Neither do we dude!
Share 49ersWebzone