There are 190 users in the forums

Niner fans in Seattle

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by bromontana:
Tiki Bob's is across from Seahawk Stadium also FX McRory's both have great bars w/the ticket

Cool I'll keep these 2 in mind. About how many games do they have playing at one time? Hopefully that Seagulls v. Lambs game doesn't hog up all the TVs.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 76Razor:
Originally posted by susweel:
Been to Seattle a few times and I must admit its a very clean city and the people are nice but its way too cold for a cali boy like me.

you get used to it. i hated it for the first few times i went up there in the winter. now, i roll with no umbrella like the locals.

true about the cleanliness of that city. when i smoked, i would always walk my butt to the nearest trash can. i am hoping to move there in the next few years.

My wife really wants us to move there, most of her family lives in WA. So far I have been saying no but women tend get their way with the constant nagging over the years.
Originally posted by 76Razor:
Been to Seattle a few times and I must admit its a very clean city and the people are nice but its way too cold for a cali boy like me.

you get used to it. i hated it for the first few times i went up there in the winter. now, i roll with no umbrella like the locals.

true about the cleanliness of that city. when i smoked, i would always walk my butt to the nearest trash can. i am hoping to move there in the next few years.

My wife really wants us to move there, most of her family lives in WA. So far I have been saying no but women tend get their way with the constant nagging over the years.

if you have kids, it's a good reason to go. that and seafair. titties all up in the lake, in the summer. mmmmm.
Moving there in January. Hope I can find someone to watch games with.
Jillians on Mercer is really good. I'll be watching the game at The Spectator in Lower Queen Anne. Where are you located in the city?
Buckley's in lower Queen Anne is pretty good for pub food and games. The service sucks but it is a decent place to watch a game. SPORT Restaurant and Bar near the Space Needle is also OK.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Buckley's in lower Queen Anne is pretty good for pub food and games. The service sucks but it is a decent place to watch a game. SPORT Restaurant and Bar near the Space Needle is also OK.

Spectator is better for watching sports, and it is just up the block from Buckley's. And Jillian's is better than both, and it is just a mile east.
Share 49ersWebzone