There are 228 users in the forums

Can we go from being the worst team in the league this year to

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It's a long shot.

But the only reason I still believe is because we are in a pretty bad division.

It is very difficult to spark anything when changin O.C's even if they were sh*tty.

That's why I am pleading for the niners to let A.Smith call his own plays and audibles
ala Peyton.
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
I really cant believe none of you agree with me. what are we lacking other than a good OC and a good coach that knows how to utilize the talent we already have to make the superbowl. we have just as much as talent as all the other good nfc teams.

O-line
Pass Rush
Good Corners
Safety
More consistent WR play
Speed
Special Teams

not to mention a QB?

Am I forgetting something?
[ Edited by DrofThuganomics on Sep 29, 2010 at 11:41 AM ]
Looking at the way the schedule rolls out this year and next it is this year that is set up for us to take a big step forward and a step back next year. Tough matchups for us next year.

So no, I would not say next year will be better.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
We're hardly the "worst team in the league year."

I keep getting more and more surprised at the idiocy of the threads here with each passing day. You sir, have set the bar for this morning.

maybe if you read my entire thread, you would understand that i did not mean we are the worst team in the league, i meant we wil end up with the worst record in the league....who is the idiot now you moron?

I DID read your entire thread. Your thread title says "the worst team in the league this year." What else could that POSSIBLY mean? We're not going to end up with the worst record in the league, there are a ton of teams that are much worse talent-wise than us.

Nice personal attack though, really helps explain where all this logic is coming from. Do everyone a favor and stop posting, you clearly have no idea what the hell you're talking about.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

I keep getting more and more surprised at the idiocy of the threads here with each passing day. You sir, have set the bar for this morning.

maybe if you read my entire thread, you would understand that i did not mean we are the worst team in the league, i meant we wil end up with the worst record in the league....who is the idiot now you moron?

I DID read your entire thread. Your thread title says "the worst team in the league this year." What else could that POSSIBLY mean? We're not going to end up with the worst record in the league, there are a ton of teams that are much worse talent-wise than us.

Nice personal attack though, really helps explain where all this logic is coming from. Do everyone a favor and stop posting, you clearly have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

"i can easily see us going from the worst the worst record in the league this year to making it to the superbowl next year." anyone with avarage IQ level understands that i did not mean we are the worst team in the league from the thread, only that we arent using our talent

obviously your reading comprehension is not where it should be. second of all, it wasnt me that started the personal attack. third, you dont like the post, dont respond to it you ignorant fool
[ Edited by Daniel2778 on Sep 29, 2010 at 11:52 AM ]

"i can easily see us going from the worst the worst record in the league this year to making it to the superbowl next year." anyone with avarage IQ level understands that i did not mean we are the worst team in the league from the thread, only that we arent using our talent

obviously your reading comprehension is not where it should be. second of all, it wasnt me that started the personal attack. third, you dont like the post, dont respond to it you ignorant fool

Your thread title implicitly states that we are going to be the 'WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE THIS YEAR." You fail to even argue correctly, big surprise.

Not going to happen, no way in hell. Sorry I guess I don't have an "avarage" IQ level. I just don't seem to understand unintelligent and uninformed posts. I didn't attack you, I said this thread was retarded, which by the responses you're getting, it is.

Your thread title implicitly states that we are going to be the 'WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE THIS YEAR." You fail to even argue correctly, big surprise.

Not going to happen, no way in hell. Sorry I guess I don't have an "avarage" IQ level. I just don't seem to understand unintelligent and uninformed posts. I didn't attack you, I said this thread was retarded, which by the responses you're getting, it is.

I dont have any problems with anyone elses responses on here. I can agree to disagree, maybe you should have some class and learn from some of the posters on how to respond in a classy way. you sound bitter as hell, i wonder why that could be? but with an attitude of yours, im not surprised at all
[ Edited by Daniel2778 on Sep 29, 2010 at 12:01 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:

Pretty flowers go well in a thread that makes absolutely no sense at all.

We should rename this: "Can Alex Smith Become Superman?"

Maybe we should try to make it to the playoffs for the first time in 8 years before we start talking about making it to the Superbowl.
Originally posted by SantaFe49er:
f**king A man. Super Bowl? Really?

I dont have any problems with anyone elses responses on here. I can agree to disagree, maybe you should have some class and learn from some of the posters on how to respond in a classy way. you sound bitter as hell, i wonder why that could be? but with an attitude of yours, im not surprised at all

good thats the best lesson anyone can ever teach you. have class, bitterness will get you nowhere in life. I am glad i brought some good to your life today. and thanks for posting
Being the worst team is gonna get us a qb(1st round pick), a new head coach, and a new oc. With that, at least two to three maybe even four years for development and continuity. So superbowl next year? probably not.
Share 49ersWebzone