There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Can we go from being the worst team in the league this year to

making it to the superbowl next year?

The more i think about it, the more i realize that we are extremely talented and if we have the right people running the football team, i wouldnt be surprised if we made it to the superbowl next year.

hear me out, i havent see any of the nfc west teams really stand out for the first three games this year. if we end up being the worst team in the nfl, we will have the #1 pick in the draft. we can use that draft pick to trade for a qb. we have a guy that finally knows what he is doing drafting good players (all 8 made the team that was full of talent this year)

we have the talent already, a great draft considering where we will pick, and a new coaching change, i can easily see us going from the worst the worst record in the league this year to making it to the superbowl next year.

dont be surprised if this happens
[ Edited by Daniel2778 on Sep 29, 2010 at 11:27 AM ]
PLAYOFFS!

Originally posted by DrofThuganomics:

ummmm ok
Originally posted by D_Niner:
PLAYOFFS!

"I just hope we can win a game."

Haha, literally.
It will take some divine intervention, an 8.5 earthquake that levels Candlestick Park and we sign the second coming of Drew Brees.

In other words.......No.

However, in 2012.........
We're hardly the "worst team in the league year."

I keep getting more and more surprised at the idiocy of the threads here with each passing day. You sir, have set the bar for this morning.
I really cant believe none of you agree with me. what are we lacking other than a good OC and a good coach that knows how to utilize the talent we already have to make the superbowl. we have just as much as talent as all the other good nfc teams.
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
making it to the superbowl next year?

The more i think about it, the more i realize that we are extremely talented and if we have the right people running the football team, i wouldnt be surprised if we made it to the superbowl next year.

hear me out, i havent see any of the nfc west teams really stand out for the first three games this year. if we end up being the worst team in the nfl, we will have the #1 pick in the draft. we can use that draft pick to trade for a qb. we have a guy that finally knows what he is doing drafting good players (all 8 made the team that was full of talent this year)

we have the talent already, a great draft considering where we will pick, and a new coaching change, i can easily see us going from the worst the worst record in the league this year to making it to the superbowl next year.

dont be surprised if this happens

we need a QB !
f**king A man. Super Bowl? Really?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
We're hardly the "worst team in the league year."

I keep getting more and more surprised at the idiocy of the threads here with each passing day. You sir, have set the bar for this morning.

maybe if you read my entire thread, you would understand that i did not mean we are the worst team in the league, i meant we wil end up with the worst record in the league....who is the idiot now you moron?
we could, but it would require a "Drew Brees" type of aquisition at quarterback. You dont from terrible to awesome in an offseason with out making a quarterback change.